Wooyoung ✦ ÄŃTĪ

Published: June 23, 2021
Rewritten: August 9, 2023

Word count: 2,700

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14
This imagine contains dark themes and is not suitable for readers under the age of 14 or anyone who cannot handle scary things.

You stepped out of your bedroom and walked into the living room where Wooyoung sat patiently in his red leather chair, his index finger tapping against the arm as he waited, each tap punctuating the deafening silence looming in the air

"Okay." You spoke quietly. "I'm ready."
Wooyoung looked up at you. You shivered as you felt his eyes rake over your form, staring at you like you were a piece of meat—prey that he was about to mercilessly devour.
The smirk on his face faded when he saw the dress you were wearing.
"Oh. What happened to the red dress I laid out for you?"
"I didn't want to wear it. I liked the black one."
You dropped your head while answering, staring down at the ground, not wanting to make eye contact with him.
He stood up from his chair, taking long strides across the floor until he stood before you. His index finger placed itself underneath your chin,  tilting your face up and forcing you to look at him.
"My little dove is disobeying me?"
"No. I just wanted to wear a different dress."
"Go change." He demanded.
"I don't want my outfits picked for me." You spoke in an attempt to stand up for yourself.
"I ought to kill you right now."
Your eyes widened in horror, the reaction causing a hyena-like cackle to escape Wooyoung's mouth.
"At least you wore that red lipstick I love so much. That might just be what saves your life. C'mon. Let's go. We don't want to be late."

You sat in the passenger's seat in complete silence. Wooyoung's hand rested on your thigh as he drove, you didn't bother to move it. If you wanted to live, your best bet was to comply and do as he said, especially after the stunt you just pulled.
"You're quiet." Wooyoung spoke up, breaking through the silence in the car. "What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"
You didn't answer.
"You'd better not be planning anything. You know what would happen if you tried anything, right, dove?" He asked.
"Yes."
"Good."

Once at the eatery, you stepped out of the car, the warm lights of the restaurant patio making you feel a little more at ease. Unfortunately, that didn't last long as Wooyoung grabbed your hand, leading you to the entrance of the establishment, his grip a reminder of the control he had over you. You reached for the handle, but he stopped you, grabbing your wrist with his free hand.
"You know the rules." He looked at you, his eyes holding a sinister energy behind them.
You nodded, knowing full well what you shouldn't do when out in public.
He then opened the door, allowing you to walk inside. The hostess at the front greeted you both with a pleasant smile that made you feel sick to your stomach.
She has no idea what's really going on.
No one in here does.
"Do you have a reservation?" She asked.
"Yes, we do."
"Name?"
"Jung Wooyoung."
"Ah. Here it is. Reservation for two?"
"Yes." Wooyoung smiled.
Anyone who didn't know Wooyoung would think he's a nice guy. His eyes are warm and kind, his voice light and airy, but he's the total opposite behind closed doors—like day and night, like Jekyll and Hyde.
His eyes are filled with a demented kind of darkness and his voice is terrifying, especially when it drops a few octaves when he gets angry. He's evil.