Yeosang ✦ Trading Cards & Chocolate Frogs | Hogwarts AU

Ravenclaw Yeosang x Ravenclaw reader

Word count: 4,380

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

It was a relatively cool day at Hogwarts, the sun covered by the array of light gray clouds hanging in the sky

It was a relatively cool day at Hogwarts, the sun covered by the array of light gray clouds hanging in the sky. The weather was just right, a refreshing temperature that wasn't too hot or too cold. You and your good friend, and housemate, Yeosang were sat on the grass outside, taking a few minutes to rest before your next class.

"Check out what I got." You pulled out a couple chocolate frogs from your bag.
Yeosang let out a tiny gasp.
"Here." You handed one over to him. "I got an extra for you. I know how much you love them."
His soft brown eyes lit up as he took the sweet treat from you.
"Thank you so much." He beamed, opening up the packaging. "I wonder which Famous Witches and Wizards card I'll get this time. I haven't gotten Carlotta Pinkstone or Bertie Bott yet."
Yeosang loved collecting the cards inside chocolate frogs, it was one of his hobbies and he had been doing it for as long as you'd known him. There are 101 cards in total and he's almost obtained every single one. The ones he already collected had been put in a folio magi for safe keeping. That book was one of his most prized possessions.
You watched as he removed the candy and the card from the package, keeping his eyes closed.
"Y/n, you look first."
"I got it so you could look and see which card you got."
"I know, but I'm nervous." He whined.
"Alright fine. I'll take a peek."
Ever so slowly, you removed the card from the packaging, revealing a moving photo of Morgan le Fay.
"Can I look?" Yeosang asked.
"Yes you can look."
He nervously peeled open one eye, taking a peek at the card in your hand, a frown tugging at his lips.
"Morgan le Fay." He murmured disappointedly. "I've got three of her cards already."
"You'll collect them all one day, I'm sure of it." You encouraged, giving him a pat on his shoulder.
"I hope so." He commented, taking a bite of chocolate.

You started unwrapping your candy, removing the trading card inside and flipping it to reveal Devlin Whitehorn. You let out a disappointed murmur, catching Yeosang's attention. His eyes darted down to the card in your hand as he frowned—another one he already had.
"It would have been cool if I got one of the last two cards you need." You commented, turning to him.
"Yeah." He sighed.
A soft chuckle bubbled up in your throat as you caught sight of chocolate smudged on the corners of Yeosang's mouth, the sight almost too endearing to handle.
"What?"
"You're a messy eater. Did you know that?" You chortled, pulling out a small package of tissues.
Yeosang's eyes widened a bit in realization, but before he could clean his mouth you were doing it for him, gently holding his chin between your fingers as you wiped the tissue over his lips. He blinked a few times, his heart fluttering as he stared up at you in a daze, which you didn't seem to notice.
"There." You smiled softly, pulling away.
He almost grabbed your wrist and tugged you back to him, but pushed the urge aside for the sake of his dignity.
After moving back to your spot on the grass, you started eating your chocolate frog, hoping the sugar would give you enough energy to make it through your remaining classes.
"I hope I can collect all of the Famous Witches and Wizards cards. Only then will my life be complete."
You chuckled. "What will you do then? Find another hobby?"
He hummed thoughtfully. "Maybe."