Yunho ✦ Clingy

Published: June 17, 2020
Rewritten: April 5, 2023

Word count: 1,098

The concept here is cute and clingy boyfriend Yunho is so giddy about dating you and he just can't stop thinking of you, calling you, texting you and being super affectionate whenever he's with you. Based on "Signs that you fell in love" that Yunho did with Dingo. I added the video above if you guys want to watch it, which I highly recommend.

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

You sat on the couch, kicking your feet up on the coffee table, letting out a sight as you let yourself sink into the fluffy cushions, welcoming their plushness

You sat on the couch, kicking your feet up on the coffee table, letting out a sight as you let yourself sink into the fluffy cushions, welcoming their plushness. A few seconds later Yunho walked into the room with a fond smile on his face.
"Y/n." He called in a cute voice as he made his way over to you.
He flopped down beside you, wrapping you up in a hug as he nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck, burying his face there.
"Yunho." You chuckled as the tip of his nose tickled your skin.
"Y/n." He spoke cutely, peppering kisses all over your cheek.
He then dropped his head down to rest in your lap, gazing up at you with round, sparkly brown eyes.
"Aw." You pointed. "Does my puppy want attention?" You cooed, running your fingers through his fluffy hair.
"Mhm." He nodded, closing his eyes.

You and Yunho had just started dating a little over a month ago and he's super clingy, which wasn't a bad thing at all. In fact, you loved that he was clingy. It's endearing and made your heart swell with adoration. He was always checking up on you, texting you good morning and goodnight, making sure you've eaten. He even bought you a few small gifts while he was out just because he thought of you. It was nice. You'd never had someone care so much for you before. All of the sweet gestures and caring attitude made you feel that Yunho loved you just as much as you loved him, maybe even more.

Yunho removed your hand from his head and held it, pressing soft kisses to your knuckles. The seemingly minuscule gesture making you feel a wave of adoration for him.
"Your hands are so cute." He giggled. "So small."
"Ah, stop that." You covered your face with your free hand out of embarrassment.
"No, baby, it's a good thing. They're the perfect size for me to hold."
You bit your lip to try and prevent yourself from smiling like an idiot, but it was useless. Yunho looked up at you with those big puppy dog eyes of his, sparkling with admiration. A big grin spread across his face seconds later, his eyes crinkling in response.
"I love you."
Your cheeks immediately heated upon hearing those words come from his mouth. You didn't have to think twice before responding.
"I love you too."
Yunho's smile seemed to grow in size.
"Why don't we just stay like this?" He suggested.
"I'm perfectly fine with that. Though, if I'd known we'd be having a cuddle fest I would have worn something more comfortable."
"You can always wear my clothes." He offered, holding back a grin.
"Well, when you say that, how can I refuse?"
He sat up and allowed you to get off the couch, watching as you excited the room in a hurried manner.

Once in Yunho's room, you started shuffling through his closet in search of something to wear, pushing past t-shirts and jackets. Your eyes landed on a yellow hoodie that he sometimes wore, it was one of your favorites. The lemony-colored garment looked so good on him and matched his bright personality. You were quick to grab the hoodie and slip it on, relishing in the warmth it provided. It smelled of fresh laundry detergent, yet somehow still had the slight scent of Yunho lingering on it. You let out a small hum of satisfaction before returning to the living room where your boyfriend hadn't moved from his spot.

"Okay I'm ready." You announced, moving to stand in front of the couch with your arms outstretched, the long sleeves of the hoodie hanging off your hands.
Yunho bit his lip, a deep blush blossoming on his soft cheeks as he took in your appearance. He couldn't deny that he loved the way his hoodie hung over your smaller figure and practically swallowed you whole. You looked so tiny and adorable he could hardly stand it.
"You look so cute." He spoke shyly.
"I do?" You asked, taking your place back on the couch.
"Yes." He wrapped his arms around you, burying his face in the crook of your neck and nuzzling his nose against you. "So tiny and cute."
"I might end up keeping this hoodie for a while." You confessed. "It's cozy."
"That's perfectly fine with me. Take whatever clothes of mine you want." He muttered, hugging you tighter.
You ran your fingers through his dark brown tresses, relaxing in his embrace. You felt his lips on your neck as he started kissing you softly, giving you small pecks every few seconds. The ticklish sensation made you giggle. He continued pressing his lips to your skin, trailing kisses up the column of your neck and to your jawline.

After a moment, Yunho started leaning more towards you, pushing you down onto the couch until you were lying on your back. He peppered kisses across your cheeks before landing a few on your lips. You savored the feeling, your eyelids fluttering closed in response. Yunho's kisses were soft and delicate, his lips moving slowly against your own, making you feel as if you were melting.
He pulled away after a few blissful moments and went back to resting his head against your shoulder, nuzzling his cheek against you.
"Baby?" You called with a light giggle.
"Hm?"
"You okay?"
"Yeah, I just want to cuddle." He responded, nuzzling his head in the crook of your neck, his nose tickling your skin.
"How about we go lie down in the bed?" You offered. "We'd be more comfortable."
"Okay."

He got off of you long enough for the both of you to relocate to his bedroom where you were able to stretch out. As soon as you got under the covers, Yunho was back to lying on top of you, his head resting comfortably in the junction of your shoulder, his nose tickling you once again as it brushed against your neck. You brought your hand up to Yunho's fluffy hair, continuing to run your fingers through it like you did earlier. Your ministrations caused a sigh to leave Yunho, his breath tickling your skin. A feeling of warmth and comfort slowly engulfed the two of you as you laid in the bed with your limbs tangles together, holding each other as close as humanly possible.
Your eyelids slid closed as you whispered out a quiet, I love you.
You received a response not a second later.
"I love you too."

_____________________________________
DO NOT steal, copy, repost, translate, or alter any of my imagines. I work very hard on these. If you want to write something inspired by my work, please ask me first