ATEEZ ✦ What You Call Him

Published: April 11, 2020
Rewritten: February 8, 2023

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐆 | 홍중HandsomeOur sweet leader Hongjoong is indeed handsome (all of ATEEZ are, let's be honest)Imagine you and Hongjoong have both slept in and you got up and went to the kitchen to get something to drink

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐆 | 홍중
Handsome
Our sweet leader Hongjoong is indeed handsome (all of ATEEZ are, let's be honest)
Imagine you and Hongjoong have both slept in and you got up and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. You hear someone's feet shuffling across the floor, catching your attention. Turning around, you see Hongjoong; his hair is sticking up everywhere and his face is slightly puffy from sleeping. He wraps his arms around you and greets you with a "Good morning, beautiful." in his raspy morning voice. You can't help but think he looks sO good even though he just woke up.
"Good morning, handsome." You say and give him a kiss on the cheek.

𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐖𝐀 | 성화Babe/BabyIt's a classic

𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐖𝐀 | 성화
Babe/Baby
It's a classic. You can't go wrong with it. Imagine Seonghwa has been busy all day at the entertainment company. He comes back and all you want to do is spend time with him. You've missed him all day. Your heart jumps when you hear the front door open. You poke your head around the corner spotting Seonghwa shrugging off his jacket.
"Hi, baby!" You greet him excitedly, running up to him and embracing him in a hug.
"Hi, my love." He hums, wrapping his arms around you.
"I missed you so much."