Wooyoung ✦ Hyena

Series based off my ATEEZ as Disney Villains chapter

Word count: 4,023

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

Your feet wobbled slightly as you stepped over chunky rocks

Your feet wobbled slightly as you stepped over chunky rocks. Clacking sounds followed after as some were knocked loose by your steps. You took a trip out to the desert to do some exploring, wanting to try something new and different for once, as well as check out a place you had never been to.
You had rented a Land Rover to get around in and were told to stay on a path which was marked by stakes in the ground. You were a fairly good navigator and the instructions were simple, so you weren't worried about getting lost. Plus, it's not like you were gonna go exploring places far off from the path.
The desert was exactly what you expected it to be—deserted. Which, in all honesty, was perfectly fine with you. The last thing you wanted was to run into some animal. You were really only out there to look at the scenery and take photos.

You made it to a slightly higher elevation where you spotted a cave somewhere in the distance, your interest immediately piqued. The main thing that interested you was where this cave was situated. The cavern was located near the ground, seeming almost like a burrow, but with cavelike characteristics; a large rock above the opening and rocks messily clustered along the top and around the entrance of the cavern. Your curiosity got the best of you as you traipsed down the rocky hillside and onto the dusty ground. You moved over to the opening of the cave and peered inside. The opening was large enough for a person to walk in, which was odd.
You stepped inside, nearly slipping on the dirt as the ground sloped downward.
"Incredible." You murmured as you gazed around at the large amount of space inside.

A faint noise caught your attention, pulling your focus away from the well-constructed burrow. You furrowed your brows, unconsciously moving ahead.
The sound of cackling could be heard from somewhere within the cave. As it got louder, it sounded almost hyena-like. The ominous sound sent a shiver down your spine.
Thinking you walked right into some animal's home, you began moving back towards the entrance, keeping your eyes on the endless abyss where the laughter emitted from.
"Well, well, well, look what walked into my cave."
The voice startled you.
Was there a person living in the cave?
"Wh-Who's there?" You stuttered out, taking a step backwards.
A silhouette appeared in the shadows, slowly moving closer. The first thing you saw were bright, yellow irises, staring at you like a piece of meat. The sight was unsettling but it's not what really disturbed you—what really disturbed you were the ears on top of his head and the sharp canines in his mouth. The hybrid grinned wickedly at you as he slinked closer, his claws dragging along the cave wall making a sickening scraping sound that made you feel sick to your stomach.
"I didn't mean to trespass. I didn't know anyone lived here." You apologized, backing away.
"Do you see open caves and go inside as you please?" The man... animal, asked.
"I didn't think anyone lived here." You said, taking a few steps back.
"Why are you trying to run away?"
You couldn't think of an answer.
"Don't worry. I don't bite... hard." His voice was silken, but threatening, as there was an ominous undertone to his words.