Yunho ✦ Harry Potter Party

Published: October 20, 2021
Rewritten: September 13, 2023

Word count: 2,406

Yunho will be in Gryffindor and you'll be in Slytherin, for storyline purposes.

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

A friend of yours was throwing a Harry Potter themed party and you couldn't wait

A friend of yours was throwing a Harry Potter themed party and you couldn't wait. You were a huge fan of all things Harry Potter, so of course you agreed to go. Costumes were encouraged so you bought a Hogwarts school uniform just for the party that night. You heard there was going to be a trivia game so you made sure to study up and get prepared. There wasn't going to be a prize or anything if you don't, you're just really competitive.
You had done your makeup to match your Hogwarts house and were quite impressed with yourself. Checking your uniform in the mirror, you ran your hand over the Slytherin crest sewn onto the costume. When everything was perfect and to your satisfaction, you headed over to your friend's place.

Upon arrival, Jisoo answered the door with a bright smile on her face.
"Y/n, you made it! And you look so good." She squeaked. "You even matched your makeup with your uniform."
"Thanks." You grinned, twirling around to give a full view of the costume. "I decided to go all out for this party."
"As you should. Come on in. Everyone is just now getting here, so you're right on time."
You stepped into her apartment and saw it decked out in Harry Potter themed decorations. House banners were hung along the entryway walls, candles were lit, and there was a huge spread of food in the kitchen. It almost felt like you were in Hogwarts.

"Wow this is incredible." You marveled. "You did such a great job with the decorating."
"You think so?"
"Yeah, it's amazing. You've really outdone yourself."
"Thanks. I worked really hard on it. I wanted to capture the spirit of Hogwarts."
There was another knock at the door causing Jisoo to turn her head.
"Oh! I should answer that. Go on and have a seat in the living room. Help yourself to any snacks."

You stopped at the food table and got yourself some fruit punch before getting settled in the living room which was decorated to match the theme of the party. There appeared to be sections for every house to sit at. You spotted the Slytherin area on one of the couches; no one was sitting there. You walked over and made yourself comfortable, taking a look around the room at the other guests. There were only four other people in the room besides yourself. Two Ravenclaw, one Gryffindor, and one Hufflepuff. They were all dressed up in their robes as well and some of the girls even had the same idea as you and had their makeup done to match their Hogwarts house, which you thought was super cute.

You could hear Jisoo at the front door chatting with someone who had just arrived, not paying any mind to it. Another person stepped into the room moment later, their entrance gaining your attention. He had blonde hair that was slightly longer in the back, his bangs pushed away from his forehead. His face structure was incredible and his eyes were sharp, almost making him appear intimidating. He donned a Slytherin robe like yours, messing with the sleeves as he scanned the living room. He spotted the designated area for his house and grinned upon seeing you, crossing the room to take a seat next to you, seeming rather chipper.