She sat on the bed as Naruto dried off in the walk-in closed and reappeared wearing maternal leggings and a small dress (some of the only clothes that could cover his belly).
Hinata smiled as Naruto continued to dry his hair off and sat on the bed.

"Do you want to go downstairs?"
"I would but I have a feeling Sasuke will be pissed thinking I attempted to walk down the flights of stairs without support."
"Well I'm here."
"Hinata, you and I are like feathers. One of us falls so does the other."
She nodded,  Naruto had a good point.

They waited in Narutos and Sasukes room. Hinata glanced down at her watch any time Naruto seemed uncomfortable and noticed the considerable time difference between each minute.
By the time Sasuke got to their house and came into the bedroom, knowing Naruto would know he'd be pissed to see him downstairs; Narutos time had gone to 1 minute and 56 seconds.
Hinata pulled Sasuke out before he could greet his mate.

"I think Narutos having contractions."
Sasuke looked at Hinata bewildered. She quickly explained.
"He keeps looking uncomfortable and like he's in pain. I know you may not know this because you had a reputation for ditching classes..."
Sasuke glared at her. She continued.
"But for a unit in science it was on omegas reproductive systems."
"Get to the point Hyuga." He snapped.
"Kurenai-sensei pulled us omegas aside and told us in more detail how it would happen. For most omegas a water doesn't break but the contractions are the same as it would be for a woman." She peeked inside the room as her watch ticked one minute. Naruto seemed fine, she went back to Sasuke. "His contractions are a minute and fifty-six seconds apart."

Sasuke walked back into their room, leaving the bag of take-out with Hinata. He walked over to Naruto and crouched.
Naruto opened his eyes to look at Sasuke as his palm connected with his cheek gently.

"Naruto are you alright?"
He looked at him confused. Than the waves hit again. He closed his eyes, and struggled to nod.
Sasuke frowned and grabbed Narutos hand. He squeezed it gently at the pain.
When the waves passed, he released Sasukes hand. Naruto noticed Sasuke had been timing him. He raised an eyebrow.
"Why are you timing me?"
"We need to go to the hospital."
Narutos face dropped. "I'm fine Sasuke rea—"
"Naruto if Hinatas correct your having contractions. We need to go to the hospital and see Tsunade."
Panic washed over Narutos entire body.
"Contractions?! When the fuck did that start?!"

Hinata palmed her forehead. She had forgotten Naruto had a habit of zoning out when they were in high school. Chances were he hadn't heard anything Kurenia-sensei had told them.
Honestly the couple was more made for each other than anything else.

Sasuke helped Naruto stand and walk out of the room.

"What do you want me to do with the take-out?"
"Put it in the fridge."
Hinata huffed and Naruto smiled.
"It's much appreciated."
"You better be glad we're best friends."
Naruto smiled and giggled but Sasuke was in no mood for this. He was internally panicking. If Hinata was right than that would mean he'd become a father. And Naruto a god damn mother!

Putting Naruto in his slip-ons. Sasuke escorted him to the passenger side of his Tesla. He practically ran around the front and started the engine up.

"I think your worrying too much." Naruto murmured.
"No I'm panicking."
Naruto frowned. "About what?"
"Becoming a fucking father." He breathed.

•••

By the time they had gotten to the hospital, Naruto could barely walk. Sasuke had called Tsunade ahead of time so thankfully her and a nurse were already waiting by the entrance.
They made their way inside, definitely catching some eyes as Sasuke kept pace with the fast walking females.
Naruto was in a wheelchair, holding his large belly in pain.