"How many times have I told you not to bite that lip Naruto? You know how I feel about you biting that lip Naruto. It's my lip, you can't bite my lip."
"I-I'm s-so-sorry."
"Tch Tch Tch koneko. Sorrys won't do it tonight."
He forced Naruto to turn and pushed him onto the bed. Naruto tried to turn and crawl off the bed. But Sasukes grabbed his shirt and pulled Naruto toward him.
"Where do you think your going koneko? We have such a long night ahead of us, we can't have you running around the house for forever."
"...g-gentle?" He looked over his shoulder shyly, hoping Sasuke would comply but the alphas eyes only darkened.
He smacked Narutos ass and he bit the comforter, trying desperately not to moan.
"After all the running you've done and you think I'll gently fuck you?" He smacked Narutos ass once more. A strained whine slipped Narutos throat. "Koneko don't be stupid. I know your not."

He shivered as the cool pad of Sasukes finger ran up his spine. Sparks ran through Narutos body, every tingle following the direction that Sasukes finger took. Sasuke fisted his hair and pulled him from the comforter.

"Trying to hide that pretty little voice from me? I thought you knew better."
Naruto lifted his arms as Sasuke pulled his shirt over his head. Leaving him naked waist up. He felt Sasukes hands back on his hips, curving them, rubbing them. He rubbed his fingers into the lower part of Narutos stomach, making him quiver underneath him. Naruto tried to hide his erection by closing his legs, but Sasukes grabbed the inner part of his thighs, and pushed them so far apart his stomach was touching the bed.
His hands went back to Narutos pants and bent down, licking up his spine. Naruto quivered at the feeling of Sasukes teeth nipping at his shoulder.

Sasuke took his shirt off and discarded it to the floor as he focused back on the ass he's waited so patiently for since yesterday morning.
He grabbed the waistband of Narutos gray sweats and pulled them down. Sasuke palmed his erection, the pain only growing at the delicious ass in front of him.
He crouched and pulled Narutos hard erection from the damp boxer briefs.

"Your so wet and hard for me koneko." He began to slowly pump Narutos dick as he kissed the back of his thighs. "I know you want me as much as I want you."
Naruto buried into the comforter. He could feel that weird churning feeling quickly growing into a bundle in his stomach. He felt like he could just come right now.
His thighs flexed, preparing for the massive pleasure relief, but Sasuke stopped and just as quickly as the churning feeling came, it left. Naruto whined in agony. It hurt worse now. It hurt so much he wanted to snake his hand down and pump his own dick for relief.
Naruto withheld himself though. He only knew what Sasuke would do to his poor, tiny body if he tried to give himself such pleasure.

Sasuke unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. He grabbed the lube from the drawer, not wanting to hurt his koneko worse than when he finally thrusts inside his juicy ass.
He squirted the cold liquid of his cock and squirted some onto the crack of Narutos ass. He mewled at the cold liquid slipping down his crack.
Sasuke rubbed it on his hole and pushed a finger in. Naruto gasped at the familiarity and absolute pleasure he was greeted with.
Sasuke worked his fingers in slow, quick and rhythmic. He was looking for one spot, and curling his fingers at the right time, Naruto arched his back and moaned.

He pulled his fingers out and grabbed Narutos hip, he pushed the omega closer to him and lined his thick cock at Narutos hole.
He pushed in and closed his eyes at the familiar tightness. He groaned as a low rumble came deep from under his sternum.
Sasuke grabbed Narutos waist and pushed in further. He pushed the edge of the bed down with his knee and shoved the rest of himself deep inside Naruto.

Naruto barley held his unshed tears from spilling over his lashes as Sasukes thrusts gradually (and quickly) became powerful and forceful.
Naruto tried to bury his head into the mattress and keep his voice as low as possible. But it was almost impossible when Sasuke quickly began to abuse his prostrate.
The tears slipped from his lashes as he moaned. Naruto bit his lip and tipped his head back in the over whelming pleasure. Sasuke grabbed Narutos lip and pulled it from between his lips for a cry of pleasure to rip from Narutos throat. He shoved his fingers into Narutos mouth, pushing his tongue down to let even louder noises fall incoherently.

"Fu- oh ha Fuck! AH!!"
Sasuke hovered over Naruto, pushing his tiny body into the mattress as he began to drool over Sasukes fingers and down the side of his mouth.
"Gu-ah! AH!!"
He moved, positioning himself to get more free access to Narutos ass. He shoved his cock balls deep into Naruto. He cried as he came over the dark comforter.
"One." Sasuke breathed into Narutos ear.
He tipped his head to the side as Sasukes teeth ran down the tan skin.
"Let's beat our record koneko. Let's get eighteen."
Naruto mewled as Sasuke pushed his legs up and instructed him to hold them. Naruto did as he was told, digging his nails into his own skin as Sasuke pounded into him relentlessly.
"Fuck." He cursed. Sasuke groaned. "Fuck Naruto." He smacked Narutos ass and dug his palm into the squeezable ass.
Naruto shivered. Sasuke pressed his elbow into the bed, breathing into Narutos ear.
"What do you want koneko? Come in or out?"
"I-in." Naruto mewled.
"Perfect." He purred. "Scream for me koneko. Make sure all of Japan hears who's fucking your sweet ass so good."

Narutos head flew back to lay on Sasukes shoulder. A loud, almost ear splitting cry of pleasure came from his throat as Sasuke ripped his tiny body in two.