Chapter 1

It was usually never quiet in the Uchiha residence. And tonight was no different. Although tonight was much different from every night.
This night was not filled with the sweet talkings of Uchiha Sasuke and Uchiha Naruto. It was filled with yelling and screaming.
The people who worked for the usually happy couple had long since gone home which left them alone in the large house.

Naruto had just locked the door to their dark room and backed away as Sasuke ran up the last step.

"Come on Naruto! Don't hide!"
He banged his fist on one of the doors and Naruto jumped from the wall he had pushed his body against.
He covered his mouth to keep his breathing as silent as he could. It was no where to even though.

Over the years Sasuke had learned to control his temper better. But seeing he's an alpha, when he was on rut it was as if they were back to high school when Sasuke had first marked Naruto and all he could think about was having the Uzumaki (at the time) under him.

Sasuke reached their bedroom door and could hear Narutos short pants. A dark looked entered his reddening eyes as he smirked. The darkness casted over his eyes as he lowered his chin.
Sasuke leaned against the door.

"Koneko I know your in there."
Naruto whimpered from the smell of testosterones wavering under the crack of the door.
"G-go away!"
Sasuke growled and kicked the door in. He stared at Naruto as a predator stares at their next meal before pouncing on them.

Naruto watched, his breathing exhilarating as Sasuke calmly stepped toward him. He stepped too calmly and too slowly for Narutos mental good.
He bit his lip and tried to run to the bathroom but Sasuke caught his arm. He pushed him against his chest, breathing in Narutos scent.

"Your on your heat."
A shiver tingled down Narutos spine as Sasukes nose roamed through his fluffy blonde hair.
"S-Sasuke.. p-please." Naruto begged.

He felt weak in the knees just smelling Sasukes over powering scent. He wouldn't be able to withstand what his husband wanted to do to him, but Sasuke was in no right mind to care about that.
He pushed Naruto against the wall, and rubbed his erection against Narutos covered ass. He shuddered at the feeling. Sasuke pressed himself against the wall, making sure Naruto didn't fall to his knees quite yet.

"Why did you run Naruto?" He whispered.
Naruto whined at the feeling of Sasukes long fingers pulling his shirt up. He could feel the cool flesh on his skin.
Even if Sasuke was on rut, he was always the perfect temperature for Narutos hot skin.
He ran his tongue over the shell of Narutos ear, barely touching the tan skin as Naruto bit his full bottom lip.
"Answer me koneko." He purred.
"Yo... you were y-yelling."
"Oh." Sasuke pouted and licked the base of Narutos neck. "Was I scaring you baby?"
Naruto knew his words weren't sincere. He was playing with him, just playing. And it was working. Naruto was soaking under the pressure of Sasukes cock rubbing over his ass.
Narutos lips quivered as he tried to form words. "Y-yes..."
A low rumble came from Sasukes chest and Naruto whimpered.
"Maybe if you weren't such a bitch and let me fuck you I wouldn't need to scare you."
Naruto whimpered.

He felt Sasukes fingers enter the waistline of his sweatpants, and began to pull them down enough to show the little pubic hair Naruto had.

"Now be a good boy Naruto. I'll punish you if you aren't... and you know how ruthless my punishments are."
"P-please.. s-sasuke."
Sasuke captured Narutos chin and turned his head to make eye contact with him. Unshed tears made his blue eyes bright in the dark room and the red on his cheeks betrayed how he really felt about the whole thing.
He kissed Narutos lips gently and bit his teeth into the bottom one. Naruto whined as a thin line of blood trickled down his chin.