I Am Not Drunk Prompt - Gabriel

You were woken up by a loud crashing sound followed by some cursing. You sleepily got up to investigate what exactly that sound was as well as who caused it. Padding out into the hallway you heard more cursing & other muttering. You entered the kitchen to find none other than Gabriel cleaning up what looked like a broken beer bottle. You assumed that was where the crashing sound came from. "You okay there? You look a little drunk." You asked while letting out a little yawn “Sugar, I am not drunk. Well, at least not yet anyways.” Came his response as he turned to look at you. I mean you'd seen him plastered countless times, but looking at him closer you noticed how he didn't seem like he was drunk. "So what you just accidentally dropped your beer?" You asked. "More like I went to open the fridge to grab one & instead knocked another one over sending it crashing to the floor." You stifled a laugh & instead just let out an "Mhm." While nodding. While he finished cleaning up his mess you walked around him & grabbed a fresh beer from the fridge & placed it down next to him while saying "Well I'm going back to sleep, so please try not to break that one." You couldn't help but let out a little laugh. Then you turned & made your way back to your room.