He Walks In On You Taking A Bath - Crowley

The only reason why he was even in the bunker in the first place was that he was looking for either of the Winchester brothers. But when he noticed the place was rather empty, he decided to do some snooping while he waited for literally anyone to come back. But it just so happened that the bunker wasn't empty. The two brothers had gone out on a case while you stayed back wanting to just have some quality you time. Which you made the most of by having a much-needed bubble bath that would help relax your muscles. Well, that was until you heard someone open your bedroom door then heard footsteps approaching your bathroom door. You cursed yourself for not having some kind of weapon near you in case you had to defend yourself. So you just hoped that it was someone who wasn't a threat to you & when the door opened only for it to reveal a grinning Crowley you were, to be honest a little relieved. But you wee a little confused when he turned around as if he was gunna walk out the door so you told him how he could stay if he wanted seeing how you were the only one in the bunker besides himself. And to him, that was the only invitation he needed before he turned his attention back to you & truly took in the sight before him. You fully naked in a bathtub, with the only thing separating you from him being some bubbles. You could bet that he was gunna take his time & enjoy this little present you were giving to him.