I Think Someone's Jealous Prompt - Lucifer

You'd been spending some more time around Crowley lately. Mainly because he was helping you perfect some of your magic & spells in return for you helping him out in hell. Whether that meant helping tie up loose ends or collecting on deals that he was too busy to deal with. Surprisingly you had even formed a friendship of sorts with him. But there was one person who was jealous of your relationship with Crowley. That person being an certain archangel by the name of Lucifer. He knew you were loyal to him & would never even think about cheating on him, but there were times when he just couldn't help but be a bit possessive over you. Mainly out of the worry of having someone swoop in & steal you from him. Which the thought alone was enough to make his blood boil. But would he ever admit any of that to you? Never. Well not unless he was backed into a corner of sorts kinda like he was right now. You had just finished up your daily lesson with Crowley that had run a little late since he had to finish up some meetings before your session with him. So when you made your way back to Lucifer he couldn't help the little outburst of anger he had. You knew not to take it personally since he still wasn't the best when it came to expressing let alone talking about his feelings or emotions. But you were quick to notice how this didn't just seem like just anger. So taking a shot in the dark you just straight up said “I think someone’s jealous” You said teasingly while pointing to him. Your comment was enough to pull a scoff from your boyfriend. But he didn't deny what you had said. So you assumed that you were right & that he was jealous over you spending time with Crowley. You just walked up to him & wrapped your arms around his neck while telling him "Trust me, Luce, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to me & Crowley. All we have is a business friendship of sorts & nothing more. Plus he's not really my type. I'm more into the guys with blonde hair & blue eyes." You said with a wink. You let out a squeal as he quickly picked you up & put you over his shoulder bringing you to the bedroom so he could just further prove to you how you were his & his only.