I'm Too Sober For This Prompt - Sam

The day you were having right now was rough, to say the least. You were just supposed to be working on a small case with your boyfriend, Sam. But it seemed like you just kept hitting one roadblock after the other. Leads that would just turn into dead ends or information that made it seem like you were looking for a variety of monsters. To be honest you had just about had it with this day & case in general. Until you had actually got a reliable lead that made it fairly clear what type of monster you were really looking for. But your boyfriend had wanted to stop at the local library & look for some information on it just to be safe. But as your luck would have it when you got there the library had already closed & that for you was the last straw. “I’m too sober for this shit.” You complained as you kicked the locked door of the library. “You don’t even drink.” Your boyfriend retorted. “Well, maybe I should start. Especially with the type of day we've been having. I'm literally about to start pulling out my own hair” You said letting the frustration seep into your words. To be honest, he was just as frustrated as you, but luckily he was prepared. He had pulled out his lock picking set & got to work on the door while he asked if you'd stay & keep a lookout while he went to go see what information he could find inside. But he made sure to give you a sweet kiss on the lips & telling you how when you two were finished with this case he'd take you someplace to help make you feel better & relax a bit. Reasons like this are why you loved him so much because he always knew the right things to do or say to make your day even a little bit better.