Asking For Help Prompt - Dean

"You know Dean...being strong doesn’t mean never asking for help or admitting you’re in pain." You were currently in the middle of chewing out your boyfriend. The same one who just showed up back to the bunker not even five minutes ago after being gone on a case for nearly a week. The only reason why you were so upset was because of the fact that he didn't think he needed any backup for that case since he thought he could handle it. Well, he did, but it came at the price of him dislocating his left shoulder along with a nice slice to his right leg that you were in the middle of cleaning & stitching up. He knew you were upset with him & he understood since if the roles were reversed he'd be doing the same exact thing. Hell he was just lucky that you were fixing him up since he still couldn't tell if the look on your face meant you wanted to kiss him or punch him. He was pulled from his thoughts & let out a hiss when you started to dab around the edges of the cut on his leg making sure it was clean. While you on the other hand were focused on patching him up along with being a little rougher so you could really drive home the point that he needed to stop being so stubborn thinking he can just take on the whole world by himself. You had barely registered the two words that left your boyfriend's mouth. But you wanted to make sure you heard him right so you stopped what you were doing & looked up at him giving him your full attention. "I'm sorry." He said defeatedly. "You're right, I can't just keep pushing you away when all you've ever wanted to do was help me. Kinda like how you are now, sweetheart. So yeah you can call me a dick, but from now on I'm gunna start listening to your advice." He finished. "So you mean your gunna let me, Cas & Sam actually help you instead of you just thinking you can take on everything by yourself because you know that if this keeps up your gunna be the one that pushes me away completely & leave me with no choice, but to leave. You do understand that right?" You finished. "I know & believe me sweetheart that's the last thing I ever wanna have to happen." He said a little more quieter this time while lifting his uninjured arm to place his hand on your cheek & lovingly began to stroke it. "Alright then let's finish getting you patched up until Cas can fully you & so you can hurry up & start making up for being a dick to me."