His GF'S An Angel/Demon Hybrid - Castiel

The two of you had just finished killing the monster for the case you were on. When all of a sudden Lucifer appeared in front of you. Of course, he'd choose to wait to attack when the two of you were already vulnerable. The monster had done a decent number on the two of you, but luckily Cas had just gotten done healing both your injuries. But now you were bracing yourself for another fight. It seemed though that your boyfriend had been the focus of this attack though. Since Lucifer just sent you flying through a wall & then turned all his attention to Cas. As you slowly sat up all you could hear was the ringing in your ears. But you could've sworn you heard another voice trying to speak over that ringing. You were able to focus enough to make out 4 words. I...can...help..you. You tried to ignore it, but you weren't prepared for what you saw when you made it to your feet. Lucifer had Cas pinned against the wall & you noticed how his hand started to lightly glow. Meaning he was gunna try to kill Cas. You let out a loud No & all of a sudden there was a flash of light that faded into a smokey wisp. Luckily for you, Lucifer had turned around to see what the commotion was which made his grip on your boyfriend falter. When the smokey wisp cleared you were left standing there, but different than before. The two could make out how you now had a set of wings. But ones they'd never seen before. They were a smokey gray with red speckled in & they were also twice the size of Lucifer's wings. Not to mention the amount of power that was radiating through your body, enough that even they could feel it. When you opened your eyes they were now a glowing greenish color. All you did was raise your arm & Lucifer was sent across the room like a ragdoll. Which caught both angels off guard. You made your way to Cas & took a protective stance in front of him. While turning your entire focus to Lucifer as he made his way back to his feet. After a failed attempt at trying to use his powers on you & you just batting him around like you were a cat just toying with your food, he knew anything else was just going to be futile. So he did what he does best, flee. At least until he figured out what you were & how to deal with you. Only when you were sure he was gone was when you checked on Cas. You noticed he had some injuries & without even trying you healed them just like he always healed yours. He could sense that you had some sort of angelic powers, but also sensed more dark power like that of a demon. But he knew one thing, you meant him no harm & he could clearly see & read that from you. You helped him to his feet & could sense that his grace was almost running on empty. Which at first you thought was weird since you could never sense that before. But as if acting on instinct you pressed your lips to his & you could see bits of grace leaving your lips & going into his. When you pulled away you blinked a couple of times & he noticed how your eyes were now back to their normal color. He could still sense the great amount of power in you, but for now, you were back to at least looking like your normal sense. He also felt that his grace got a nice boost to it thanks to whatever you did. So he just thought that you giving him bits of the grace you had helped bring you out of whatever form that was & back into your normal human form.