I Didn't Know You Could Sing - Castiel

You had been in the bunker alone. So you decided to get some much-needed cleaning done around the place. You weren't expecting anyone back in the bunker anytime soon. Since the Winchester brothers were out on a case while you had opted to stay behind. Doing some research here & there helped them work on the case, but besides that, there wasn't really much for you to do in the bunker. Which is why you decided to clean. Plus you couldn't even remember the last time this place had even been clean. So you grabbed your phone plugged it into the Bluetooth speaker you had & put it on one of your playlists. Then you got to work cleaning. There was so much that had to be done you lost track of time. You had already cleaned your bedroom along with both Sam & Deans so you made your way to the library which had more so turned into the living room of the bunker. You had started singing to yourself while you were cleaning. Not holding back your voice or worried about anyone hearing since you were the only one there. Well, at least you thought you were until you heard a voice come from behind you. "I didn’t know you could sing.” You were so startled you let out a shriek & dropped the cleaning supplies you were holding. But you quickly calmed yourself when you spun around & saw that it was just Castiel, the angel that you had quite the soft spot for. That soft spot being the fact that you had fallen for him & had the sneaking suspicion that he felt the same way about you. He helped you pick up the stuff that you had dropped & you couldn't help, but feel a little shy when your hands brushed against each other. You felt the wind get knocked out of you when he had taken ahold of your hand & look at you with an immense amount of sweetness, maybe even some love. You couldn't help, but notice how his eyes linger on your lips. You suddenly got a nice little surge of confidence & decided to make the first move. So you kissed him & were surprised when he actually started to kiss back. When you pulled away he placed his forehead against yours saying how he wanted to do that for so long.