Taking Care Of His GF When She's On Her Period - Dean

As soon as you woke up you knew something felt off. When you stood up you immediately knew you had started your period. When you wandered into the kitchen the first person you saw was your boyfriend. He could tell just from how you looked there was something wrong with you. Especially when you turned down his signature breakfast instead opting to go with some fruit. But as soon as you sat down you got hit with a wave of cramps which pretty much caused you to double over while clutching your midsection. Dean having watched everything unfold was quick to rush towards your aside asking what was wrong & if he could do anything to help. All you were able to get out were two words, cramps & period. He was quick to put two &two together figuring out that you had started your period. He asked you if you had taken any pamprin or midol yet & when you shook your head no he was quick to rush to your bathroom already knowing where you kept your meds & grabbed two pills & rushed back to you. He handed them to you while he got out a cold bottle of water that way it could help wash them medicine down. While you were busy doing that your sweet boyfriend had already started on making you a more fitting breakfast. Some of your favorite yogurt with your favorite fruits mixed in because he knew it'd help make you feel better. While you ate he made you some nice hot peppermint & ginger flavored tea that you could take with you back to your room. Throughout the day he made sure to check in on you seeing if you needed anything even if it was something simple like him giving you some cuddles.