You Enjoy Thunderstorms- Crowley

Crowley had decided to pop in & surprise you. But h searched the entire bunker & found no signs of you. Until he saw that the bunkers main door had been left cracked open. So he decided to check & see if maybe you'd gone outside. Which you in fact were, he saw you standing outside face looking up to the sky. As if you were entranced with all the different colors of the clouds. So he just stood there watching you for a bit. Until he decided to make himself known by placing his hand on your shoulder, which in turn caused you to jump a little. He asked you what you were doing out here & you explained to him how you've always loved thunderstorms & how they just brought you a sense of calm. So when you heard that there'd be one heading towards the bunker you couldn't help but go out & watch until the rain started to come down. Which by your guess would be within the next few minutes. So you suggested to him how if he didn't wanna end up getting soaked that it'd probably be best for the two of you to head back inside. Outside of that, he didn't really ask you any more questions about your fascination for thunderstorms since in a way he did understand your reasoning behind it.