Asking To See His Wings - Lucifer

No matter how many hours you spent around Lucifer you couldn't help but wonder about certain things. Well, one thing in particular. If he still had wings or not. And if he did what they looked like. You had already assumed that they'd probably be damaged to an extent after everything he's been through. Mainly how long he was locked up in the cage for. But still even knowing that they could've been damaged you still were curious to see them. If he had them, that was. You were so wrapped up in your current thoughts about it that you didn't even realize how zoned out you looked to anyone who just so happened to come across you. Which just so happened to be the devil himself. He had tried calling your names several times, even waving his hand in front of your face, but still, nothing seemed to get a response from you. So now he was curious to know just what had you so spaced out so he decided to read your mind. Boy was he in for quite the shock he heard everything you were thinking about & couldn't help, but smirk at knowing all your thoughts were about him. So of course he took a bit of pride in knowing that he had this type of effect on you. You were only pulled out of your thoughts when he placed a hand on your arm. You became fully aware of the giant smirk he had plastered on his face & you knew he had most likely read your thoughts. "You know if you wanted to see my wings so bad, all you had to do was ask, but it's gunna cost ya." He said with a wink. "You know Luci normally I'd tell you to fuck off, but you know what this time I'll take you up on that offer, but I'm not killing anyone." You said. "Looks like we have a deal then, princess." He responded. And for once he did keep his word & you did get to finally see his wings, which became your new favorite sight in the world.