You Help Bring Him Back With A Resurrection Charm - Lucifer

You managed to stay in Crowley's grace so to speak long enough that he trusted you with certain tasks. For example, when he was making Lucifer's perfect vessel you were in charge of watching the vessel whenever he had to step out to take care of any business. But during one of those times, you had managed to implant a resurrection charm in the vessel. You had an on & off fling with Lucifer for several years now & as much as you hated to admit it he had started growing on you. So much that you had started to fall for him. Of course, you kept it to yourself because who knew what would've happened if that information got out. So when you had gotten word that Dean had Michael take over his body to kill Lucifer you quickly learned of where they were & waited until everyone left to go inside & gather Lucifer's body. You had taken it to your own safe house that only you knew the location of. So all you had to do now was wait for the charm to start working & bring him back to life. It took some time, but you did start to notice he started breathing again. Then eventually he woke up & when he first saw you he thought he was dreaming. But you explained to him how you had planted a resurrection charm on him a while back ago, but never knew if it would actually work or not. But you were both glad it did. Of course, it would take him quite a while before he'd be back to full strength, but you were just glad to have him back. But you could also sense that something had changed with him. You couldn't quite put your finger on it until you had heard him say he was happy to have you by his side again. Which was enough to give you hope for what you had with him to turn into something more.