Getting Stuck In A Locked Room With Him - Crowley

You were just going out on another hunt like any other time, but that was until you started investigating things & your boyfriend popped up out of nowhere. Complaining about how he was getting bored just sitting around in hell & decided to see what you were up to. But now that he saw you were working a case he decided that he'd stick around. Partly helping you & partly just trying to get on your nerves when he felt like you weren't giving him enough attention. Which was partly how you two ended up in the current situation you were in. You were investigating a new lead which just so happened to be an old rundown farm that had been abandoned for quite a while. You decided to clear the farmhouse first & when you didn't find anything you moved onto the barn. With of course Crowley in toe making snide little comments about the place as a whole. You had started to clear the barn when you noticed that it was a bit too quiet, when you turned around you saw your boyfriend standing in the middle of the room with a slightly annoyed look on his face. Then you noticed his foot started to kick away some of the hay on the floor which revealed part of a pentagram. Which was when it dawned on you that he was stuck there. So you got to work on clearing away the hay so you could see just how large the pentagram was. But when you were just about finished something sent you flying across the barn. Which effectively knocked the wind out of you because of how unexpected it was. You had managed to make it back on your feet & pull out your blade as you prepared to face whatever was in the barn with you & your boyfriend. When you didn't see anything was when you took your opening & tried to break the pentagram so you could free Crowley & he could help defeat whatever dared laid its hands on you. But when you got a closer look at the pentagram was when you noticed that the pentagram itself was embedded into the concrete floor of the barn. With your quick thinking, you had pulled out your gun & were about to just unload it into the concrete hoping that any part of it would break or shatter which would set Crowley free. But again you were sent across the room & the figure had finally revealed itself. But when you saw your boyfriend standing in front of you, you literally had to do a double take. But you were able to put two & two together & realized that you were dealing with a shapeshifter. One that had been smart enough to do its own research. You knew there'd be little chance of you being able to kill the thing yourself, but you had to make some kind of opening so you could at least make an effort to free your now pissed-off boyfriend. That was when you realized that you had a nice-sized slice in your hand so you were quick to draw out a symbol that caused a bright blinding light to fill the room. Which was exactly the type of opening you needed so you quickly ran to where the pentagram was & started unloading your clip into it & thankfully it was enough to cause a crack in the pentagram which sent Crowley free. Once he made sure you were out of harm's way he was quick to end the shifter. He would've liked to make him suffer a bit more, but he knew you had been fairly banged up & was more so concerned about taking care of you. Which was exactly what he did once the shifter had been ganked.