Chapter 45: No more bites!

Ye Yang thought, this is just an accident.

Oops.

Ye Yang felt very bad.

In his last life, he studied diligently in high school without distractions, and the ratio of male to female in college was touching. After graduation, he was busy with work without touching the ground. Only now did he realize that he had never even talked about a love. This is the first kiss, even with a man.

Never mind.

Life is alive and well.

It's just like rubbing it while playing with my brother.

Yes, lips are meat anyway, no different from shaking hands.

He finally forced himself to calm down a little, but he couldn't suppress the blood rushing to his cheeks. He was still slightly red from the base of his ears to his neck. With a fierce roar, he shouted at Feng Luan: "Look at what! Look again... Look at me again!"

But this threat seems to have been used too many times, and the deterrent effect is not too great. Feng Luan retracted his gaze, stretched out his finger, and touched his lips thoughtfully. It was almost as if he was reminiscing about the touch just now, and then he didn't know what to think, his thin lips pursed slightly, and it seemed that he smiled for the first time in so many days.

When he came out, he obviously didn't know what was going on, and even outside the situation, full of surprises, he said loudly to Ye Yang and Feng Luan: "Ah, the emperor is in a good mood today!"

Feng Luan couldn't hold back the smile on his lips, and said softly, "It's not bad."

Shen Shaoheng asked: "I wonder how the emperor rested last night?"

"Very good." Feng Luan said, "I had a wonderful dream."

Ye Yang: ""

Shen Shaoheng asked curiously: "A beautiful dream? I don't know what kind of beautiful dream?"

Feng Luan did not answer, he looked at Ye Yang with a smile on his lips, as if the haze in his heart had been swept away during this period of time, and replied: "Ayang doesn't seem to want to tell me you."

Ye Yang: ""

Ye Yang wiped his mouth vigorously, resisting a bunch of swearing words coming out of his heart at this moment, stepped forward quickly, almost wanted to grab Shen Shaoheng's collar, gritted his teeth and asked: " Commander Shen, where have you been just now?"

"People have three urgent needs, and they must be resolved." Shen Shaoheng was extremely curious, "Yun Shijun, why are your face so red, why is the emperor in such a good mood, what happened? I missed it again. What."

Ye Yang: ""

Ye Yang was too lazy to pay attention to him.

He packed up his things and led his horse, climbed on the horse with a cold face, urged the other two to leave quickly, Shen Shaoheng hurriedly led the horse to follow, and before Feng Luan packed up his things, He was the first to say a few words to Ye Yang.

"Master Yun is worthy of being Master Yun, it's amazing." Shen Shaoheng praised, "I, Shen Shaoheng, will definitely put all my wealth on you."

Ye Yang was startled: "What?"

"I think." Shen Shaoheng said earnestly and firmly, "You are the future queen!"

Ye Yang: ""

Feng Luan has led the horse over slowly, and when he got to the two, he heard Ye Yang gnashing his teeth and scolding fiercely: "Why didn't your sister kill you."