Chapter 6: Your heart is unpredictable

Ye Yang didn't know what poison he was in.

"

Before he finished speaking, his arm hurt, and when he opened his eyes, he saw Feng Luan pinching his arm. A sentence: "...you are domestic violence."

Feng Luan raised his eyebrows, as if he didn't understand the meaning of this sentence, just coldly instructed: "Don't sleep."

Ye Yang: ""

Ye Yang opened his eyes, he didn't want to sleep, but he couldn't stand the eyelids fighting, and the imperial doctor was very anxious, looked at Feng Luan a little embarrassedly, and said, "Your Majesty, here..."

Feng Luan has raised the tone knowingly: "Kang Ning, let everyone else go down."

convenient.

Kang Ning thought Ye Yang was not pleasing to the eye at first, but now Ye Yang sacrificed his life to save Feng Luan, then he was also his benefactor, he sweated profusely, and turned his head high without hesitation Shouting, ordering the rest of the people to temporarily avoid it, and ordering the Imperial Army to guard the entrance of the stairs, and then hurried back.

The terrifying wounds on the shoulders were blood-stained and blackened. The imperial doctor wiped away the poisonous blood for him, and took out a small bag full of slender silver needles used for acupuncture. Ye Yang happened to look back and saw a classic episode of a TV series in his mind, and he said with a trembling voice, "...you Your name?"

The imperial physician was concentrating on roasting the silver needles, and Feng Luan responded directly for him, saying, "His surname is Rong."

Ye Yang: ""

Taiyi Rong showed the silver needle and said, "Your Majesty, it may hurt a little."

"I know..." Ye Yang's mind was in chaos, and he seemed to have lost his mind, just muttered, "Even if I call him Long Live, it's useless..."

Imperial Physician Rong:

Feng Luan: ""

For a moment, Feng Luan raised his hand, causing Ye Yang to lean his head in his arms. It won't hurt."

Feng Luan is rare in such a gentle tone, Ye Yang almost thought he heard it wrong, he forced himself, raised his head and looked at Feng Luan, looking for the line of words related to favorability, Then he saw-

"Feng Luan's current favorability rating is 32"

Ye Yang: ""

Blocking a knife increases 50 favorability? ! This directly pulled him back from the death line of negative favorability!

He was a little more energetic, escaped from death, and his heart was moved beyond words. Just as he was about to speak, Imperial Physician Rong had dropped a needle from his hand, and a silver needle pierced his shoulder.

Ye Yang screamed in pain: "Grass!"

Feng Luan: ""

Ye Yang: "

He raised his head for a while, and saw the half-pulled moon hanging high on the Qixi Festival outside the tall buildings.

Ye Yang: "The sky...turns the world upside down...the father hurts...harms...harms..."

He saw Feng Luan's face becoming more and more gloomy, and then thinking about his only remaining 32 goodwill and the speed of Feng Luan's loss, he didn't dare to say any more, he just bit the bullet and closed his eyes, and put his head directly. Buried in Feng Luan's arms.