Chapter 81: [Three Updates] You are his future queen...

Ye Yang was silent for a long time, feeling as if he had seen through Feng Yue.

He couldn't help but sighed again and said, "What do you like? Your brother asked me to introduce you, tell me what you like, I have a good idea in mind. ."

Feng Yue said, "Be kind."

Ye Yang wrote it down silently in his heart.

Feng Yue was happy: "I can eat spicy food."

Ye Yang: "No problem."

Yes, it is also very important for husband and wife to have a unified taste. A unified taste can at least avoid many conflicts after marriage.

"I don't like to go out, I like to stay with the house." Feng Yue thought seriously, "I like cats."

Ye Yang nodded seriously. After marriage, of course, you must have common interests and hobbies.

Ye Yang asked: "What else?"

Feng Yue: "It's a female doll."

Ye Yang: ""

Ye Yang looked at Feng Yue's serious and sincere eyes, and he couldn't figure out what Feng Yue had gone through to make such a pitiful request.

He carefully memorized these points of Feng Yue's requirements, and felt that it was too simple to follow the conditions proposed by Feng Yue. In this capital, he could find countless small things that fit Feng Yue's heart. elder sister.

After remembering everything, Ye Yang saw that Feng Luan had not returned, remembered the bet he had made with Feng Luan, coughed, approached Feng Yue, and said, "I have introduced my wife to you, Are you...doing me a favor?"

Feng Yue nodded stupidly, patted his chest and agreed: "Brother Yang, what do you say."

Ye Yang then said: "No matter what I say later, you can say yes. If you can't speak Mandarin well, I will prepare a note for you, and you can just write it up."

Feng Yue nodded: "Hey, blow the rainbow fart, leave it to me!"

Ye Yang nodded and wanted to continue his instructions, but Feng Luan had already returned.

He had to swallow what he was going to say next, looked back and smiled at Feng Luan, then raised his hand and ordered Wanjuan to bring a pen and paper, and whispered to Feng Luan: "Your Majesty, the lord is not willing to Talk to you-"

Feng Luan raised an eyebrow: "How do you know?"

Ye Yang: ""

Feng Luan: "Did he talk to you?"

Ye Yang looked at the top of Feng Luan's head.

"Feng Luan's hidden value +10, the current hidden value is 10"

As expected of the first jealous king in the palace, being jealous is as simple as that.

Ye Yang was so proud, he even felt that all the preparations he had made earlier were in vain, he didn't need to collude with Fengyue at all, he just sealed Luan's ability to be jealous, he can make himself Vinegar died.

Ye Yang lowered his voice even lower, got close to Feng Luan, and said, "Your Majesty, our bet..."

Feng Luan snorted softly and said, "What's wrong with the bet?"

Ye Yang was startled: "Look at you sour, did you lose?"

Feng Luan frowned and looked at him, as if he thought he said something very strange, after a while, Fang said to him slowly: "When did I get jealous?"