Chapter 32: Accompanying the king is like accompanying the tiger

Ye Yang was silent.

He looked at Feng Luan's horse, it was tall and handsome, but looking at the small legs, he had to hunch two people on his back, how tiring.

Besides, Shen Shaoheng's exaggerated acting skills seem to have deliberately dropped his horse. It was a coincidence. He suspected that it might be Feng Luan's instigation and deliberately let Shen Shaoheng detain him The horse, a good excuse to be intimate with him.

Feng Luan also felt that Shen Shaoheng's acting skills were too poor, and he was obviously trying to please, but Shen Shaoheng was right, this was indeed an excellent opportunity—

He turned his head to look at Ye Yang, his heart was about to move, he was about to reach out to Ye Yang and invite Ye Yang to ride with him, but Ye Yang took a step back with doubts in his eyes, and asked seriously: "What do you say? Okay, so what about fooling me?"

Feng Luan: "...I don't have it."

Shen Shaoheng was taken aback, this development was beyond his expectations, he hurriedly said to Feng Luan: "Yes! The emperor did not!"

Ye Yang: ""

Seeing Shen Shaoheng's anxious appearance, and thinking of Shen Shaoheng's poor acting skills, he became more and more suspicious.

If it wasn't for Feng Luan's advice, why would Shen Shaoheng use his poor acting skills to do such a thing? He couldn't help but look at Feng Luan again, and just saw Feng Luan look back with a little grievance in his eyes, and a small red letter of -1 jumped out from his body.

"Feng Luan favorability rating -1, current favorability rating 98"

Ye Yang: ""

Wait, why is this favorability 98? Wasn't it still 89 yesterday? !

Shen Shaoheng felt that this was wrong, very wrong.

No, this is not the plot he thought, he has to break everything back!

Ye Yang: "...this is not necessary."

Even if Feng Luan and Shen Shaoheng colluded, it was Feng Luan's fault, and it had nothing to do with Shen Shaoheng. ? He remembered that the towns above and below the map were not too far away, and now he can only apologise for Feng Luan's horse for the time being.

Ye Yang asked: "Can I go to the next town tonight?"

Shen Shaoheng nodded.

Ye Yang had no choice but to nod and said, "Let's go first, and then buy a new horse in the town."

Shen Shaoheng could not wait to applaud himself in his heart.

He is really good, look

Yun Shijun is still riding with the emperor!

He feels that his career is going smoothly, not only that, the emperor will definitely reward him well!

There were two people sitting on the horse's back, and it was a little crowded. Ye Yang couldn't say that he felt sorry for the horse. As soon as he got on the horse's back, he suggested, "Is it better to switch the two horses? "

Before he finished speaking, Feng Luan gave Shen Shaoheng a cold look, and Shen Shaoheng was shocked and sweated, and hurriedly explained: "That... If Yun Shijun and the emperor want to ride the horses of the ministers together, of course the ministers There will be no opinion."