Chapter 20: Same 榻

Ye Yang's eyes widened, for a while he didn't know whether he should wake up Feng Luan beside him.

He didn't know when he fell asleep on the bed. He was covered with Feng Luan's quilt that was brought in last night, and he just felt that the silk was very expensive when he held it in his arms... Well... it's that **** dog emperor.

Ye Yang couldn't help closing his eyes, thinking about his actions just now.

He seems to be... holding the "quilt", rubbing and rubbing... I wish I could stick to the quilt...

Ye Yang felt like he was going to die.

How ambiguous this scene is, I'm afraid I can't stand it if I change it, and I don't know whether Feng Luan just woke up or not. I shouldn't know that I hugged him for so long, but if Feng Luan was awake...

Hehe.

Ye Yang reluctantly moved his body to the other side of the bed, his movements were light, for fear of awakening Feng Luan, but Feng Luan slept on the outside and pressed his quilt. Some people couldn't move, but two people were lying on the bed that was still very spacious, and it seemed a little crowded. Ye Yang didn't know what to do for a while, and after thinking for a long time, he could only decide to pretend to sleep.

He wouldn't be able to sleep for a day without getting up to handle government affairs, so as long as Feng Luan got up and left first... Then he naturally wouldn't have to face the embarrassment right now.

Ye Yang made up his mind and closed his eyes just now, but he heard a sullen laugh from the people around him, as if he thought his actions were very interesting, and deliberately whispered: "Why deceive yourself."

Ye Yang: ""

Ye Yang opened his eyes expressionlessly and looked at Feng Luan.

He tried his best to keep his face calm, and he couldn't let Feng Luan see the embarrassment and embarrassment in his heart. "

Feng Luan has turned to his side, now leaning his head on the pillow with one hand and looking at him with a smile, and said, "Then, is Master Yun awake now?"

Ye Yang was silent for a moment, weighed it again and again, and simply put the cup over his head and said, "I... I didn't rest well last night."

Feng Luan was still motionless, and he had to talk to him: "You haven't slept well? At the fourth watch, Kang Ning called me up and called me several times. didn't hear."

Ye Yang: ""

He shrank his face even more under the quilt, revealing only a pair of eyes, and replied in a muffled voice, "You didn't hear it either."

Feng Luan said, "Of course I heard it."

Ye Yang: "...Then why didn't you go to court?"

"There is a beauty in my arms, and I am holding my arm." Feng Luan whispered softly, "How can I be willing."

Ye Yang: ""

Ye Yangs face was burning like fire.

"Sleep... What you do when you fall asleep, of course you can't take it seriously." Ye Yang forced a calm explanation, "You are a world-renowned ruler, at this time, you should strengthen your beliefs, not be tempted, and stand up resolutely... "

Feng Luan interrupted him: "Didn't you sleep last night?"

Ye Yang: ""

Feng Luan: "Since I haven't slept well, then at the fourth watch, I wanted to strengthen my beliefs, not be tempted, and stand up resolutely... You should know that too."