Chapter 13: Ticket purchase

Ye Yang thought that Feng Luan should know his reputation outside.

He is still familiar with the plot of the book, almost everyone in the palace is afraid of Feng Luan, and when Feng Luan faces things that are not good for him, he is really ruthless and never shows mercy In addition to what he did when he seized the throne, Ye Yang felt that Feng Luan was called a tyrant as a matter of course.

But now, it seems that Feng Luan doesn't know anything about it, and even... Feng Luan should feel that he is a wonderful monarch.

Kang Ning continued to persuade, saying: "Your Majesty, you are diligent in government and love the people, and your servants see it in your eyes, but the common people never see the face of the emperor once in their lives, how do you know that your hard work is all that? Nonsense, you don't need to be so angry."

"He also wrote down the unproven rumors and sent them to me. Is this how the flower is supposed to be?" Feng Luan raised his eyebrows slightly, as if he was really angry, and put his hands behind his back. After walking around the house, he gritted his teeth and said, "Let him go back and copy again... Just copy "Meng Qiu" twenty times!"

Ye Yang: ""

Isn't it, so this is the third flower?

Too bad.

He saw that Feng Luan was so angry, he really didn't know whether he should say goodbye and leave at this time, he was a little hesitant, Feng Luan had turned his head and saw him, at least he restrained his anger a little, so that He came in and sat, turned around and held his breath, picked up the next book, frowned and read.

Ye Yang had no choice but to walk over and sit down beside Feng Luan, watching Kang Ning smile happily in private, and opening his mouth to him, looking at the shape of his lips, as if congratulating him.

Ye Yang really doesn't want to speak.

He knew that everyone in the palace might have misunderstood the relationship between him and Feng Luan, and he had nothing to do. Anyway, since he had promised to hide it for Feng Luan, he would naturally He could only hold back all the things that Feng Luan couldn't do well.

Feng Luan looked at the memorial, while Corning served silently, while Ye Yang had nothing to do, picked up the apple in the fruit bowl, and looked around in boredom.

In addition to Kang Ning, there was a young man Ye Yang had never seen before in this hall. He wore the uniform of a military military officer, and looked like a high official. Ye Yang guessed that he should be Chen Xiangning's younger brother Shen Shaoheng, but he noticed Ye Yang's eyes, looked back at the prime minister, and smiled at Ye Yang.

Feng Luan flipped through two papers, and I didn't know what he saw, and then threw the memorial in his hand, and scolded: "Let them go to disaster relief, and I haven't figured it out yet. What kind of **** are you raising?"

Ye Yang nibbled at the apple, faintly remembering a story in the plot of the original book.

The disaster relief that Feng Luan mentioned should be the flood disaster mentioned in the book.

And this incident was the opportunity for Feng Luan to leave the palace for a tour later, and it was also the pre-plot for Feng Luan to take Chu Lian to travel with the folks, but now... This plot line has long been completely crooked, Feng Luan arrived Now I don't have any interest in Chu Lian, not to mention traveling with the people, I'm afraid I won't take her with me when I leave the palace.

And Ye Yang really couldn't think of a way to get everything back on track, he could only sigh while nibbling on the apple, thinking about soldiers coming to block the water and cover up, if Chu Lian was not favored from beginning to end, The Chu family should not have enough energy to deal with the Yun family, at least the Yun family can still be safe.