Chapter 63: kiss back

Ye Yang thought about it with his toes, and also knew what the so-called "special event" triggered by the third-order goodwill was over.

At least for now... He doesn't think he's ready and isn't really looking forward to this so-called special event.

And with his understanding of this broken system, at the moment when the favorability breaks through the third-order, there should be an intimate event that improves the initiative, but now the system does not prompt, Feng Luan There was no further action. It should have been Yun Rin's presence, but Feng Luan was not so bizarre that he made some kind and outrageous actions in front of others.

After Yun Rin leaves... It's hard to say.

But he went to see Yun Rin, but Feng Luan was already telling Yun Rin to adjust the length of Ning Tieqi to enter the capital as soon as possible. He really wanted to rescue Wei Shi, and with his ability, he should have many ways, and he didn't have to watch Jing Huai make a fool of himself.

He seems to have known that even if he rescues Wei Shi, it will be of no use. It doesn't matter whether this person is dead or alive, and even accompanying Jinghuai to the palace this time is more like Come and find out what Feng Luan said.

Chu Heqian may have known about Changzhou.

He felt that Chu Heqian might move in the short term, so he naturally had to make all preparations. Changning iron cavalry separated a part into Beijing, and Chen Xiangning was in the palace. Yun Rin is now also In the capital, he did not believe that Chu Heqian could have the strength to compete with him.

In this case, Yun Rin also got up and retire, preparing to leave the palace to send orders.

Ye Yang had no suitable reason to keep him, he saw that Feng Luan's favorability had been made to this level... This is his responsibility, and he should have come back and be responsible for it.

He just instructed Yun Rin to pay more attention to his diet these days. How could he say that the poisoning of Feng Luan in the book did leave a deep psychological shadow on him, and he was worried that Yun Rin would also have an accident.

After Yun Rin resigned, Ye Yang looked at Feng Luan in horror, thinking that when some 18r plots should be staged, Feng Luan did not take any further action, just said to him: "Go back to my palace first."

Ye Yang: ""

Got it.

There are some things that you have to do at home.

They were in the study room of Changhe Hall, Feng Luan meant to go back to the bedroom, Ye Yang was a little nervous, swallowed, full of nonsense, but he nodded, indicating that he understood , then stood up silently and followed behind Feng Luan.

Feng Luan said: "Your hair is too messy, you need to comb it well."

Ye Yang was silent for a moment: "You... want to help me?"

Feng Luan: ""

Beauty asks, how could Feng Luan not agree.

He has grown so big that he hasn't combed his hair yet.

It should be said that the number of times he has tied his hair is very few.

over this matter.

Now he untied the hair band that Ye Yang had just **** indiscriminately, and picked up the jade comb, fearing that his strength would be too heavy, causing Ye Yang to hurt.