Chapter 71: Meeting with fellow villagers

Ye Yang's wind chill really aggravated.

Hall, so that it is convenient for you to visit and take care of yourself.

The imperial doctor came several times at night, full of inexplicable thoughts, and he could only guess that the two might have been too close to each other, and they could only aggravate their illness together.

The results have already come out. The little **** who was caught by Yuyinwei that day was not interrogated. At first, he insisted that it was instigated by Concubine Shen. After a round of punishment, he told the truth.

come out.

Ye Yang pondered, if he didn't go to see Feng Yue at this time, it might be too late, anyway, his cold is better, hurry up, hurry up and go to Huguo Temple One trip to meet fellow villagers.

With Feng Luan's permission, he rushed to Huguo Temple under the **** of Giao Ying and a group of imperial guards. Feng Luan remained in the palace to deal with his accumulated government affairs.

This level of chatter makes Ye Yang a little bit reluctant to speak.

When he arrived at Huguo Temple, the monks in the temple were a little surprised to see him here alone, but Ye Yang brought Feng Luan's hand, and the abbot still respectfully welcomed him into the temple and sent him to the temple. He arrived outside Fengyue's small courtyard, and Ye Yang and the abbot learned about Fengyue's current situation, only to realize that since Feng Luan said that Fengyue would have a child, Fengyue had fallen into the first-level self-isolation mode.

He didn't allow anyone to enter his room, and only leaned on the crack of the door to pass a note to contact the others, and his actions... it confirmed Ye Yang's guess.

From the sentence "Don't suffer Lao Tzu", Ye Yang felt that this letter may be like him, a person from another world who entered the book.

It's just that Feng Yue's Mandarin doesn't seem to be very good. He keeps his mouth shut, and only relies on notes to contact outsiders. It should be precisely to cover up his accent, so as not to be seen by others.

Ye Yang didn't know when he came to the book, but he came here when Yunyang died, so this little brother from Sichuan probably wore the clothes when Feng Yue was killed. The book was written on Feng Yue's body, and based on Ye Yang's current understanding of Feng Yue, there was only one thing that made Feng Yue dying over the years.

When Feng Luan ascended the throne, Feng Yue forced the palace, and was seriously injured, but he was lucky enough to survive, and he was locked in this Huguo Temple since then.

I don't know if Feng Yue can see the favorability of the main characters in the book. If so, from Feng Yue's point of view, looking at the things he has experienced over the years...it's a bit scary.

He woke up wearing a book, and when he opened his eyes, he was locked in the temple. Only a man who had a high opinion of him came to see him from time to time, but this man didn't like talking to him. It was called an intimate, he didn't know what identity this person was, and after a long time, he accidentally thought about it, it seemed to be quite normal.

Ye Yang came here alone, he entered the house, Feng Yue in the house was extremely surprised, his resistance to him was far better than the previous days, and he wanted to immediately curl up in the corner without saying a word, just Holding the cat in his arms tightly, he stared at Ye Yang with wide eyes.