Chapter 69: shared bath

Ye Yang was silent for a moment, then shrank back silently.

What's the matter with this dog emperor? At this time, why are you still thinking about teasing him?

He still looked unhappy when he saw Feng Luan, obviously still angry about the risk he took.

He hasn't seen Feng Luan really get angry a few times, and now seeing Feng Luan showing such a look, he is inevitably a little guilty, tightening the blanket in his hand, pressing his voice: "I Just replace it yourself."

How could Feng Luan be willing?

Ye Yang dodged left and right, he frowned and said in a low voice, "You and I can now be in the sedan chair."

Ye Yang didn't understand what he meant.

"If you struggle, or don't want to, the palace people outside can hear it." Feng Luan's voice was extremely low, but Ye Yang could hear it clearly, "They may have misunderstood something. "

Ye Yang: ""

Following down, there is no need for Feng Luan to say more.

Ye Yang started a small train in his own mind, and made up for several versions of the rumors that may be spread next, he was silent for a moment, his face was mostly red, instead He even clenched the thick blanket in his hand and shrank a little further.

Feng Luan said again: "Do you still remember the Hot Spring Palace?"

Ye Yang: ""

"I didn't see anything in the water that day." Feng Luan whispered, "What are you afraid of?"

Yes, the hot spring palace struggled several times, Ye Yang also felt that he was almost gone, but Feng Luan took advantage of it. He also saw the upper body when he first took a bath. I haven't seen anything, although there will always be a day when we can meet honestly, but this day shouldn't be on the sedan chair...

Ye Yang: "I..."

Feng Luan: "I won't touch you again, you treat me like someone."

Ye Yang: ""

Feng Luan is probably still angry, but now his expression is serious, which naturally adds a lot of credibility to what he said. Ye Yang looked at his expression and believed him seven or eight points. , the blanket in his hand loosened a little, but he was still hesitant, and said, "Actually, it's good for me to come by myself..."

Feng Luan took the thick blanket in his hand, ignored his words, raised his hand to untie the tie of his clothes, Ye Yang froze, didn't dare to move, even I was thinking... Feng Luan was already so unhappy, if he could do something to make him feel better, it would be pretty good.

He just took off a few clothes outside in the lake, and only a thin undershirt was left on his body. Now the outer robe is almost soaked, and the inner garment is soaked with water, tightly clinging to the body.

His lips were trembling from the cold, and his body was completely cold. As soon as Feng Luan's hand touched his arm, he felt it was as hot as fire. Everything that happened in front of him was extremely ordinary. He pretended to not care about everything, and said to Feng Luan: "Actually, I thought about it, the Chu family is the most likely to do these things."

Feng Luan only looked up at him slightly, removed the Yuyinwei robe on him, and threw it aside, raised his hand to untie the tie of his underwear, and replied lightly, "En."

"Sister Ning entered the palace today, and General Shen returned to court after recovering from her injuries. They should panic." Ye Yang said, "They said they were attacking me, and the target should still be my home."