Chapter 5: Tanabata Palace Banquet

Ye Yang sent away the lost Yun Lin, and his mood became more and more complicated.

He didn't know if the two little eunuchs would report what he said with Yun Rin to Feng Luan, but if they did... I'm afraid that Feng Luan's favorability has fallen to the bottom. It will fall further, and now Feng Luan's affection for him may only be negative.

Ye Yang lay back on the bed, maybe because of the intensified wind chill, he felt more and more dizzy, while trying to recall the large paragraph of instructions that the system finally jumped out of the book.

Anyway, he read a lot of strange novels when he was recovering from illness, and quickly accepted everything in front of him, thinking that he had nothing to worry about anyway, and he couldn't give up this chance to live again.

But now Feng Luan's favorability has fallen to the bottom, and the system tells that once Feng Luan's favorability drops below 0, this dog emperor is likely to kill him.

He was in a state of turmoil, when Li Mama suddenly flew in from the outside, stood by the door and shouted at him, "Little Young Master! Bah, Yun Shijun! Great joy!"

Ye Yang looked at her with doubts.

Isn't Mama Li a teaching mama? Why are you still staying in his palace and not leaving?

Before he opened his mouth to ask, he saw a young father-in-law walk in with a happy face, and said loudly: "Yun Shijun, happy event!"

Ye Yang: ""

Ye Yang felt that he understood.

Does this dog emperor want him to sleep? !

As a steadfast straight man, Ye Yang has a headache.

He must refuse to serve the bed, but Feng Luan's affection for him is already so low, if he refuses again... He is afraid that Feng Luan will kill him on the spot.

He looked at the happy faces of the father-in-law and Li Ma, and suddenly remembered that today was the Qixi Festival, there was a palace banquet in the palace, and Feng Luan ordered him to participate, which means... as long as he If you work hard enough at the palace banquet, there is still a chance to save the emperor's favor!

It's just that this dog emperor's favor point is a bit too weird. So far, except for Rainbow Fart, he has not found a way to brush the tyrant's favor.

Ye Yang, Dangerous.

The sky is about to fall, and someone came to invite Ye Yang to move to the Qixi Palace banquet.

Ye Yang sat drowsy beside the bed, feeling as if he was getting sicker. Originally it was just a little Fenghan, but now he reached out and touched his forehead, and he could feel the heat on his forehead, but he could only insist on going to the palace banquet with the people who came. He was still early, and he was seated. Sitting down, he rubbed his forehead and recalled the story that was supposed to happen tonight in the original book.

The Tanabata Palace banquet, concubines and concubines fight cleverly, needles pierce the moon, halfway through the banquet, people in the palace perform arts, Chu Lian dances the city, attracting Feng Luan's attention, but all these things are related to It doesn't matter to him, which means that tonight he just needs to eat melons quietly and blow a few rainbow farts to the tyrant by the way.

While thinking about it, he raised his head and saw Chu Lian, the heroine of the book, appearing. When he met in the palace before, he was full of the jade power at Feng Luan's feet, and he did not pay attention to Chu Lian's right His own goodwill, but now he looked up and saw Chu Lian's goodwill towards him at a glance.