Chapter 41: The Holy Drive is here [Double Change in One]

In terms of the emotions that Feng Luan has shown in these days, Ye Yang has always felt that the Huguo Temple is the most unforgettable thing in Feng Luan's mind, how come Feng Luan actually took the initiative Said to take him to Huguo Temple to see Fengyue?

"I had an agreement with him when I was young." Feng Luan hesitated, but only said, "I'll tell you later."

Ye Yang murmured in a low voice, "... half of the talk, I won't have a wife in the future."

Feng Luan: ""

"Feng Luan favorability rating -1, current favorability rating 203"

Ye Yang: "!!"

Has Feng Luan's favorability dropped? !

My God! How long has it been since he saw Feng Luan lose his favor!

Ye Yang was very excited, even if there was a bug in the system, even if Feng Luan's favorability level kept skyrocketing, he felt that he still had hope of lowering Feng Luan's favorability level.

It's just the plot of going to Huguo Temple... Ye Yang hasn't seen it in the book.

Although the place of Huguo Temple appears many times in the book, Feng Luan never took Chu Lian to Huguo Temple, but Chu Lian went there when she accompanied her mother to worship the Buddha Huguo Temple several times—

Ye Yang was slightly startled, and remembered again that he had read the last few chapters of this book before he came to the book.

After Chu Lian was finally awarded the title, Feng Luan allowed her to go home to visit relatives. She accompanied her mother to the temple to visit the temple. After returning, Chu mother ordered her to fight with Chen Xiangning and Ming Yan, Even bluntly said that if the two of them were not dead, it was difficult for her to consolidate the king's heart.

Chu Lian accompanied her mother to Huguo Temple.

Ye Yang didn't know if he was over-hearted or not. There was Feng Yue in the Huguo Temple, and now during their trip to Yan, they have made them clear about the relationship between Chu Heqian and the King of Jinghuai. It doesn't mean that... Chu Heqian should also know that Fengyue, the king of Shenyang, is still alive.

Chen Xiangning represents the Shen family, Yunyang represents the Yun family, and Ming Yan represents the empress dowager. These are the forces that support Feng Luan behind Feng Luan. In the book, Yunyang is dead and the Yun family has fallen. , If the Shen family and the queen mother were to be defeated again, that Feng Luan would gradually become isolated and helpless, and it would be much easier for Chu Heqian to control him.

Seeing that his expression suddenly changed, Feng Luan was a little puzzled and asked him, "What's wrong with you? But you're not feeling well?"

Ye Yang can only shake his head.

Everything is just his suspicions, he doesn't have much evidence, he thinks about it, anyway, this story is still far away, now Feng Luan also knows the relationship between Chu Heqian and Feng Yue Because of the relationship, Feng Luan must be on guard, and they will soon return to Beijing. After returning to Beijing, he may be able to ask some clues from Chu Lian.

Feng Luan didn't think much about it. He saw that the carriage had entered the county seat, so he said to Ye Yang, "I'll go back to the county office later, you still think I'm the king of Jinghuai County."

Ye Yang nodded.

Feng Luan raised the curtain of the car with one hand and looked out of the car.