Chapter 19: Ye Yang, Dangerous

Before Feng Luan could react, Ye Yang blushed first.

What nonsense is he talking about, take off...what pants! He wouldn't take off his pants in front of this dog emperor!

After he finished speaking, he added five more favors to himself. He was in a very happy mood. He even shook the folding fan in his hand and looked at Ye Yang with interest.

Ye Yang held back his next sentence for a while.

"This...still...still outside." Ye Yang stammered, "No no...not so good..."

Feng Luan: "Then you want to go back and take it off again?"

Ye Yang: ""

Dog Emperor!

"I still remember what you said just now." Feng Luan said, "When you go back, if you want to hear anything, you have to call me."

Ye Yang: ""

How come this dog emperor has such a good memory? !

He was embarrassed and at a loss for a while, but Feng Luan was in a good mood and said to him with a smile: "Then I will wait for you to return to the palace, take off your pants to prove it, and then call it to me."

Ye Yang: ""

That's it! !

A good little obstacle and innocent little emperor! Who is this rascal? !

Ye Yang's ears and neck were burning like fire, turning crimson. He didn't dare to take another word from Feng Luan. Extremely uneasy, not knowing how to escape this.

If he only listened to Feng Luan's tone, he felt that Feng Luan should be joking, and he could be the two of them... It's not impossible to regard this as a relationship/fun.

Ye Yang felt that he was in danger.

He was thinking about countermeasures nervously all the way, thinking that after returning to the palace, if Feng Luan really wants to check the wound... Then he can only pay for the favorability of 47 and try his best to keep his own. chastity/virginity.

It was very easy to return to the palace, as usual, Feng Luan got off the carriage first, Ye Yang was nervous and was about to follow, but he didn't want Feng Luan to stretch out his hand to him very naturally He hugged him down, coughed lightly, and said to him with a smile, "You...you have trouble moving because of your injuries. I will help you down."

Ye Yang: ""

The Dog Emperor.

I have taken him out of the palace for a whole day, and now I am talking about the inconvenience of movement, obviously to amuse him.

Ye Yang was angry, but now he can only hold back a smile at Feng Luan and said, "Thank you, Your Majesty."

Feng Luan replied: "Between you and me, why say thanks."

Ye Yang bowed his head and agreed: "Yes."

I don't want Feng Luan to still have a smile on his lips, and said, "Since you have such a relationship with me, you don't have to be so restrained in the palace."

Ye Yang: "...Ah?"

Feng Luan leaned close to his ear: "If it's just you and me, it's better to call it outside the palace."

Ye Yang: ""

Dog Emperor! !

Feng Luan was in a good mood, holding his hand, but did not go back to the palace with him, but took him to another palace, Ye Yang had doubts and was about to ask, Feng Luan has taken the initiative to say, "Don't you want to know who Mr. Mohou is?"