Chapter 60: Emotional master Shen Shaoheng

Ye Yang began to despair.

What's going on? The lethality of earthy love words is so great? At this rate of increase in favorability, he won't be able to bring him back in his next life, right?

He wanted to lower Feng Luan's hidden value, that's right, 5 hidden value of the auricle, he actually needed 100 favorability points to exchange? This is too bad, right? !

Ye Yang only felt that the world was not worth it.

He managed to restore some hope to this world, but now this hope is shattered, and he finally gave up even the last dream.

He didn't bother to care about Feng Luan's reaction, and it didn't matter whether the favorability and the hidden value of God rose or fell, he saw that Feng Luan was still writing his imperial decree, and Yun Rin's protection was uneven. There was something serious to tell Feng Luan, so he said that he wanted to go out of the imperial study to get some air, but he couldn't wait to sneak out and never come back.

And he stood outside for a while, and saw Shen Shaoheng coming with a glimpse that he hadn't seen for a long time, Ye Yang was a little surprised, he thought it would take a few days to arrive, but he never thought He came so fast.

When Shen Shaoheng heard that Feng Luan was talking with General Yun inside, he decided to wait outside. He had seen Ye Yang standing outside with a frowning face, so he stepped forward to greet Ye Yang, and was about to speak. , but saw Ye Yang take a step back, and after keeping a considerable distance from him, he just nodded with him.

Shen Shaoheng felt a little strange.

Yun Shijun's move... This is not like him at all.

He always remembers his identity, and will not get too close to Yun Shijun, only when he needs to talk to Yun Shijun in private will he get closer, and Yun Shijun simply Without these taboos, he is obviously not used to his status as a servant, and never thought that he and other same-sex people also need to avoid suspicion.

And today's Yun Shijun... This is not to avoid suspicion. After walking so far, you can't hear it in a low voice?

Shen Shaoheng was full of doubts, but Ye Yang felt that his actions were really right.

Fortunately, although Shen Shaoheng felt that Ye Yang's behavior was a bit strange, he did not come forward, he just saluted Ye Yang from such a long distance, and said: "Yun Shijun, where are you? What are you doing outside?"

After a long distance, Shen Shaoheng could only raise his voice, Ye Yang thought that the imperial study should be able to hear it clearly, so Feng Luan knew what he was doing outside, and he should not know After thinking too much, I said hello to Shen Shaoheng and asked, "Gone Ying—"

He wanted to ask why Giaoying came back so early, but when they spoke loudly, the rest of the palace servants would inevitably hear it. He was worried that the matter would spread out, so he kept his mouth shut, but Shen Shaoheng immediately understood, Not much else to say, just smiled and said, "He was in a hurry, so hurry up."

Ye Yang nodded to show his understanding.

They and Feng Luan were in a hurry to return to Beijing in the middle of the way, Giao Ying would inevitably worry about changes in Beijing, Feng Luan ordered him to be responsible for escorting Chu Yeshu and other officials, and he rushed back early, for Feng Luan , which should be a good thing.

Glimpse heard that they mentioned him, so he saluted Ye Yang again, greeted Ye Yang, and said, "Yun... Yunyun serves the king."

Ye Yang: ""