Chapter 57: hidden value

Ye Yang stopped behind the screen for a while, and finally calmed down.

He never imagined that he would have that kind of dream, but this dream fits so well with what happened in reality... This is obviously not a simple dream.

Ye Yang felt that this should be the so-called favorability system doing things, not only that, the previous dream of returning to reality and seeing the ending of the novel should also be a masterpiece of this system.

Ye Yang seldom heard the system talk to him directly, and the changes in favorability of Feng Luan and others were mostly displayed in text form. I have seen the system appear two or three times.

He has never tried to actively wake up the system, but he has this strange dream today...

Do, fortunately, the system quickly responded to his call and doubts.

"Ding."

"Because the character Feng Luan's favorability has reached the second rank, the host has specially issued the corresponding dream reward and the original book serial story notice. This is an additional reward from the system, and there is no need to pay for it."

Ye Yang: ""

Who wants such a bad reward!

Also a gift? If there is no golden finger from someone else's book-piercing system, why do they make it more difficult for him to wear books all day long?

Ye Yang is desperate.

It's just that this dream has already been done, and he can't let the system take it back, what else can he do?

Ye Yang sighed deeply, decided to discuss with the system, and asked in his mind: "Before there is another reward next time, discuss it with me first, okay?"

After a while, he heard the system respond.

"There will be system rewards when the character's favorability is advanced. Please the host first break through the character favorability"

Ye Yang: ""

Go ahead.

Not to mention whether this is a reward or a shock, at least Ye Yang now knows that the ending of the original book he saw in his dream is true.

Feng Yue didn't turn back, he was coerced by Chu Heqian's poison, he was just a puppet in Chu Heqian's hands, and it wasn't Chu Lian who decided to push Yunyang into the water at first, That seems to be the beginning of all Chu Heqian's plans, but I don't know if Chu Lian knows about it.

But if it wasn't for Chu Lian who pushed Yunyang into the water at the beginning, Ye Yang would have no grudge against her. Not to mention the current Chu Lian, who only wants to raise her dog in the palace. She is the abandoned child of the Chu family. If she is implicated in her... it seems a little wrong.

Ye Yang has a headache.

He didn't want to continue thinking about this matter. Originally, it was not his turn to decide this kind of matter, and now he should be concerned about Feng Luan's body.

If everything he sees is true, Feng Luan and Feng Luan have both been poisoned, then in addition to Feng Luan, there should be Feng Yue.

He was thinking of an excuse to persuade Feng Luan to go to Feng Yue for a medical examination, and he soaked it for a long time without realizing it, until someone from the palace wanted to add hot water for him, and he suddenly returned God, I think it's time for me to go out.