Chapter 70: maddened

Then wash it, what else can you do."

Feng Luan smiled and replied: "Yes."

Ye Yang looked at Feng Luan **** and felt that he should avoid looking at him, but he couldn't help staring at Feng Luan, and he had to tell himself in his heart, anyway, he wanted to What he saw, there was not much difference between seeing it one day earlier and seeing it one day later. Seeing it earlier and taking a few more glances, he even felt that he had made a profit.

Feng Luan did not avoid him.

He didn't think he had anything to hide, he finally waited until this day, and even a little emotional, when he removed the cumbersome clothes one by one, he just stepped in The tub, almost immediately felt that the tub in front of them was indeed a little smaller for the two of them.

He began to regret why he didn't take Ye Yang to the Hot Spring Palace. Now the tub is so small, it would be too difficult for the two to sit face to face. Feng Luan hesitated for a moment, then simply bent his legs to Ye Yang's side, tentatively stretched out his hand, trying to embrace the beauty's shoulders, but Ye Yang didn't resist, so he had to go one step further, holding the beauty in his arms, and decided to go further.

"The tub is too crowded." Feng Luan probed carefully and said, "Ayang, do you want to come into my arms?"

Ye Yang: ""

Now Ye Yang is full of confusion, he only pondered silently in his heart, and some did not understand how he came up with the idea that the dog emperor would not work.

As far as he touched the Hot Spring Palace that day and what he saw today... He began to regret it, what can't be done, isn't it very good!

What to say to his arms... This gesture made him a little panic, he only hesitated for a moment, then turned around and looked at Feng Luan.

He raised his hand and wrapped his arms around Feng Luan's neck, his wet hair went around the crook of his arms, in line with the white lotus-like forearm, and he turned over and sat on Feng Luan's legs, knees Kneeling halfway against Feng Luan's leg, he smiled at Feng Luan, still a little nervous, and said, "Open... Let's start?"

Feng Luan laughed, raised his hand from the bath water, stroked the side of his face, the warm bath water was drawn down from the side of his face, and Feng Luan's hot palm was pressed against On his face, Ye Yang's heart was pounding. He had no experience. At this time, he didn't know how to react, but at this time...he didn't even need to think about it, his body had already responded. .

He leaned over and kissed it, leaving everything he wanted to say, everything he wanted to do between his lips and teeth at this time, the two of them were entangled in this, the emotion was unspeakable, Feng Luan Holding his hand and leading him into the water, he covered it with both palms, only to feel his heart burning like fire.

He felt that the bath water was too cold, he couldn't help shivering, and he felt that maybe it wasn't the water that was cold, it was him that was too hot, but Feng Luan still entangled him and kissed him , He listened to Feng Luan's turbulent breath, and at that moment, he seemed to suddenly feel that there is nothing in the world that makes people happier than this.

He looked at his sweetheart, and in front of him he couldn't help himself, and he seemed to be excited. He didn't know how long he had been entangled with Feng Luan in the bath water. The water was really cold this time. He shuddered and murmured softly, "If you're done washing—"

Feng Luan held his hand, laughed with him in a low voice, and said, "Ayang, wait for me."

Ye Yang: ""