Chapter 39: Ouchi Ouchi

Tang Fengqing was silent for a long time, then Fang murmured: "...Who?"

He felt that he heard something extremely shocking, he couldn't believe his ears, and Ye Yang didn't expect Feng Luan to be so angry. The atmosphere inside was so strange that he could only stare sideways at the curtain, pretending that he hadn't heard anything.

A little tighter.

Tang Fengqing turned to Ye Yang and asked in a trembling voice, "He really is..."

Ye Yang was about to nod his head when Feng Luan couldn't help raising his eyebrows, looking at Ye Yang before Ye Yang could speak, and asked, "What do you say, who am I?"

Ye Yang: ""

He looked at Tang Fengqing's shocked eyes and knew that this was a perfect opportunity to make Tang Fengqing give up completely. Tang Fengqing would never go and rob the emperor. At this moment, he just had to admit that he and Feng Luan The relationship should be able to completely get rid of Tang Fengqing.

Ye Yang is very embarrassed.

After a while, he raised his head, forced the corner of his mouth to face Tang Fengqing, and smiled.

"He...is right." Ye Yang said with difficulty, "He is indeed my husband."

Tang Fengqing: ""

"Feng Luan favorability +10, current favorability 184"

Ye Yang sighed in his heart.

Sure enough, Feng Luan really has a good impression!

He raised his eyes and met Feng Luan's gaze. If Feng Luan's eyes were still full of anger towards Tang Fengqing, now there is nothing but pride and joy in his eyes.

Ye Yang couldn't understand what Feng Luan was thinking.

He could only raise his head again, not wanting to talk nonsense with Tang Fengqing on this kind of love and love, so he said to Tang Fengqing: "The Holy Master has visited this point in private, because of the flood in Yanzhong. He cares about the world, not the faint-hearted monarch you said."

Tang Fengqing lowered his head slowly, and his words seemed to be difficult. After a while, he nodded and said, "Young Master Yun, rest assured, which is more important and which is more important, you can still tell the difference."

Ye Yang breathed a sigh of relief and was about to speak again.

Ding.

"Feng Luan favorability +10, current favorability 194"

Ye Yang: ""

Why? !

It's almost 200! What dog is better than favorability! Too much! ?

The carriage finally stopped.

Ye Yang looked at the number above Feng Luan's head and couldn't express his troubles, just as the carriage stopped, he simply lifted the curtain and looked out, while asking Tang Fengqing's uncle: "Did you get rid of the officials? "

As soon as he probed, he found that in addition to Tang Fengqing's uncle, there were many other people outside the carriage. Some of them were seen by Ye Yang outside the river embankment. These should all be Tang Fengqing In the same class, Tang Fengqing jumped out of the carriage, nodded to one of them first, and called: "Junior brother."

The man was not as old as Ye Yang thought, he was wearing a gray coat and carrying a sword, his temples were faintly white, and he was about thirty years old. Ye Yang thought that this man should be Tang Fengqing's master .