Chapter 65: secret play

Ye Yang always felt that the word "snowball fight" focuses on fighting and fighting.

As for snow, that's just an irrelevant modifier, it doesn't matter whether it's snow or not.

Ke Feng Luan's understanding of snowball fights is obviously not the same as what he thought.

Snowball fight in Feng Luan's heart, it is snow play, sweet and sweet, you are like me, snow is also just an accessory, the focus should be love, snow is also unimportant.

And he grew up in the palace, the mother and the concubines were worried that the little prince would catch the wind and cold after playing in the snow, and he was weak when he was young. It's a big event. When he grew up, the queen mother made him behave solemnly. Naturally, he wouldn't go to play in the snow. It's rare to have some childish innocence today. He thinks about throwing a little snowball and building a little snowman, how slow, warm and wonderful. screen.

Snowball flew towards him at high speed.

At least he has practiced martial arts for many years, and he has some evasion ability. I asked Ye Yang what was going on, but Ye Yang was no longer in front of him. The next moment someone slammed him into the snowdrift from behind. He stumbled and fell, and the snow covering his face turned towards him. Buried.

Kang Ning froze and shouted: "Yun Shijun! What are you doing!"

Feng Luan was completely stunned, he struggled for a while, the snow was all in front of him, the scene was very chaotic, he could not see anything clearly, listening to Kang Ning shouting , Only then did he realize that the person who rushed over and pressed him was Ye Yang.

No no no, this way of playing with snow seems to be a little different from what he thought.

;Corning was at a loss, he just wanted to play in the snow, why did he push people into the snow? That is the emperor, the ninth-fifth honor of the emperor, how can he be so foolish, but before he can speak again, Feng Luan has already seen the opportunity, grabbed Ye Yang's arm without hesitation, and suddenly pulled him into his arms .

He wanted to fight back with the snow like Ye Yang, but it was too cold in the snow, he was worried that Ye Yang was not in good health, if he fought in the snow After getting out, maybe it was going to be cold, but he finally didn't act ruthlessly. In his twenties, he hugged Ye Yang into his arms, pressed him on the back of the other's head and pressed him tightly in his arms, not allowing him to move again.

Ye Yang:

Wait, isn't it a snowball fight?

This dog emperor is not dedicated at all.

;Feng Luan was stronger than Ye Yang, Ye Yang tried to struggle for a while, but he couldn't get up. "What are you doing, let go!"

As soon as the voice fell, Feng Luan really let go, and Ye Yang got up on the snow, but as soon as he got up, Feng Luan pressed again He grabbed Ye Yang's waist, squeezed his chin with the other hand, kissed him upright, and then asked back, "What do you say I want to do?"

Ye Yang:

He didn't speak, Feng Luan pretended that he was acquiescing, and simply kissed deeply, but Ye Yang didn't mean to move or struggle for the first time, and even tried to turn against the customer.

Kang Ning stood by the side for a while, and finally retreated silently into the distance, secretly rejoicing, fortunately, the rest of the palace people were sent down, otherwise all this would have been Falling into the eyes of others, another person is about to start talking nonsense.

The two entangled for a while, and when they finally separated, Ye Yangyuan wanted to sit up, but he was so entangled, he didn't have any interest in snowball fights, But just now he got up and saw a line of small words with favoritism appearing on Feng Luan who was lying down.