Chapter 40: single dog gathering

Guan Ying's eyes widened, as if she didn't understand what Feng Luan meant.

Picking flowers? What to do with flowers?

What's more, the number of secret guards around the emperor was not as many as the imperial army, and now they have sent a few people to collect the boxes of account books that Qi Yuansheng stole. After passing the assassin, Piao Ying did not dare to let anyone leave the emperor's side to pick flowers on the mountain. He just wanted to go back to the city and meet Shen Shaoheng before talking, so he gathered up his courage and said to Feng Luan, "Your Majesty, let's go back to the city first."

When he was nervous, he couldn't stop stuttering, but now he is against the will of the Holy Spirit, and he can't help stuttering even more. Without concealing it, he hurriedly said, "A Yang is already angry."

Glimpse shows that she has misunderstood Feng Luan's meaning: "I...I'll go and apologize to Servant Yun."

Feng Luan: "...What are you apologizing for, I have to apologize!"

In a few words, Ye Yang had walked a long distance by himself, Feng Luan hurried to keep up, but did not dare to go directly to Ye Yang, and called two secret guards He stepped forward to follow the protection, and he walked behind with Giao Ying and others, thinking hard, trying to find a way to apologize to Ye Yang.

He only wanted to send flowers in his mind, but Giao Ying was right, there were not many dark guards around him, even if he wanted to pick flowers and arrange them, it would have to wait until he returned to the city, and he had seen all the way Most of the mountains in Yanzhong are very barren, and there are not too many flowers in autumn. The trick of picking flowers has also been used. It is nothing new. He has to think of a new method.

He looked at the glimpse again, and had some ideas in his heart.

As long as there are more people, there are more ways.

He should call down the rest of the dark guards and help him think of a way.

Feng Luan asked them to come up with ideas, the three of them thought hard and finally spoke.

Dark Guard: "Your Majesty, my sister said that sending flowers is the icing on the cake. If you are in a hurry to apologize, sending flowers is useless."

Feng Luan grabbed a life-saving straw, and hurriedly asked: "Then did your sister say how to apologize?"

Dark Guard Jia said: "My brother-in-law loves to make mistakes, and he has broken ten washboards on his knees in half a year."

Feng Luan: ""

Second Dark Guard hurriedly interrupted him: "The emperor is the honor of the ninety-five, what nonsense are you talking about."

Dark Guard: "Then do you have a solution!"

Secret Guard B said: "When my brother-in-law made a mistake, he hugged my sister's leg and cried while admitting it."

Feng Luan: ""

He turned to the shadow again.

When he saw Feng Luan, he looked a little nervous and flustered. He used to be a farmer. He was sent to the army when he was still young, and now he recalls the past at home, and only vaguely remembers it vaguely.

"Shaker board." Glimpse said with certainty, "When my father made my mother angry, that night... uuuuu."

Feng Luan: ""

Unreliable, these dark guards are too unreliable.

He sighed deeply, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why is it all the way of brother-in-law, brother-in-law and father, have you made no mistakes?"