Chapter 61: protect short

Ye Yang felt that he might be the first harem concubine to burn down the imperial study.

Fortunately, there were many palace servants waiting to be summoned outside the imperial study. Yun Rin, Shen Shaoheng and others were also outside the imperial study. When he shouted loudly, several people rushed in.

Yun Rin saw that the fire had started, and her first reaction was to pull him out. Luan's arm dragged him out, and Shen Shaoheng had no choice but to turn his head and face the flames in the imperial study.

He didn't know what happened between Yun Shijun and the emperor to trigger such a fierce scene, but he looked at the worried look when Yun Shijun pulled the emperor out, obviously just now The development in the imperial study has exceeded all of them' imagination.

Love, like the fire in front of you, is burning.

Feng Luan, who was a little far from the fire source, was fine, everyone was busy putting out the fire, he just sat beside Ye Yang and looked at Ye Yang's hair that was scorched by the fire, and muttered: " Pity."

Ye Yang looked at the imperial study room where black smoke was coming out, and then thought about the luxuriously decorated solid wood furniture there, and didn't know how much the fire would cost, he couldn't help but grit his teeth and said: "Yeah! What a pity!"

At this point, he remembered the culprit.

At this moment, the ferret was hiding under the hem of his clothes and shivering, obviously frightened by the sudden flames. His legs shrank back.

Ye Yang's heart softened.

This is an unintentional mistake of the mink, and the foot slipped for a while, who hasn't slipped it yet? Education is good, as for whether Diao Diao can understand... that's Dia Diao's business.

But he was a little worried.

He thought so, but what about the others?

This ferret burned down the imperial study room, so I dont talk about the loss of money, and I dont know if the official letters in the Fengluan table case were implicated. Affordable.

Ye Yang took a deep breath.

He is the owner of the ferret, and now the ferret has made a mistake, so he should bear the consequences.

It was just a mink who was taken into the pot, what does a mink know?

Ye Yang turned to look at Feng Luan who said nothing, took a deep breath, and wanted to apologize seriously.

"It's my fault." Ye Yang said, "I'm not optimistic about it."

Feng Luan stared at the ends of his hair with a complicated expression.

Ye Yang sincerely apologized: "I will take care of it in the end after calculating how much I will lose."

If you burn it like this, maybe you can only cut off the end.

Ye Yang lowered his posture: "If it really doesn't work, I can still deduct it from my monthly salary."

It's a shame, it's a shame.

Ye Yang probed carefully: "You don't have to punish Minao for his unintentional mistakes, right?"

Feng Luan sighed.

"Then cut it off." Feng Luan said, "What a pity."

Ye Yang: "???"

Cut? Cut what?