Chapter 47: Favorite 400!

Ye Yang slept in the imperial study all afternoon, and was woken up by Feng Luan at dinner time.

In the afternoon, Corning specially instructed the imperial kitchen to prepare some nourishing dishes for the body, but Imamiya served dinner, which filled almost the entire table, all of which were rare to see outside. Tribute, even though Ye Yang has lived in the palace for so long and has seen a palace banquet, it is the first time that he has seen so many good things in one breath.

Ye Yang felt that his tears flowed out of his mouth unsatisfactorily. The maid and **** who was serving withdrew.

This move in the palace is too outrageous, and Feng Luan has always been very polite in the palace. After retiring together, Feng Luan picked up Ye Yang's bowl, filled him with soup, and said, "This time out of the palace, I feel that the way a civil couple gets along is much more loving than in the palace."

Ye Yang: ""

Ye Yang really didn't want to pay attention to this dog emperor who didn't know what was going on in his head. He ate a few mouthfuls of rice by himself, looked up and saw Feng Luan put the small bowl full of soup on the In front of him, a wrist was exposed under the sleeve, and the wrist bone was thin and protruding. Compared with the past, Ye Yang couldn't help but stunned and muttered softly, "You also need to eat more."

Feng Luan paused for him to pick up vegetables, and the smile on his lips deepened, and said softly: "I know, you don't have to worry."

After he finished saying these words, several numbers appeared on his body in an instant, and the bright red appearance made Ye Yang jump.

"Feng Luan favorability +20, current favorability 353"

Ye Yang: ""

The chopsticks in Ye Yang's hand fell.

What's going on! When did it break 300! !

He thought about it seriously, and he felt that there was only one accident that he really didn't want to recall...

At that time, he was restless and didn't pay attention to the change in Feng Luan's favorability. After that, he didn't think about it at all, and he kept avoiding it. He never expected Feng Luan's favorability. It has reached such terrifying heights.

Feng Luan ordered the palace staff to change new chopsticks, and took the initiative to hand them to him, Ye Yang was restless, and when he took the chopsticks, he accidentally touched Feng Luan's finger, which scared him violently He put his hand away and stared at the top of Feng Luan's head as if he was too frightened, for fear that his favor would change again, but Feng Luan did not know why he showed such an expression, he hesitated for a long time before speaking, and said, "It's just that I lost a pair of chopsticks. It's not a big deal."

Ye Yang's hands trembled and reluctantly comforted himself: "Yes, what a big deal, what are you afraid of."

Feng Luan said to him: "After dinner, I will take you to Huguo Temple to meet him."

For some reason, Feng Luan mentioned this matter at this time, which filled Ye Yang's heart with the panic of seeing his parents.

"After that incident, he is no longer willing to talk to me. Although I took you to see him today, it is hard to say whether he is willing to pay attention to you and me." Feng Luan He said softly, "Except for Zhen, the monks in the temple have taken care of his food, clothing and daily life these years, and he doesn't tell them anything, just write down what he needs on a note, and then ask those monks to find him and give it to him. ."