Chapter 30: As long as you talk [one more]

Ye Yang didn't finish his words, he saw Feng Luan added 10 favors.

"Feng Luan favorability +10, current favorability 84"

Ye Yang: ""

This is going to break 80! How does this make him play!

Ye Yang firmly believes that there must be something wrong with the favorability system. First, there was an inexplicable rise and fall, and now there is a sudden increase in favorability after death threats. It won't be a normal person's change of opinion.

Feng Luan was quite pleasantly surprised. He did not expect his method to be so effective. He was overjoyed. Yang's mistake.

He clenched Ye Yang's hand, made a serious promise, and said, "There will never be another time."

Ye Yang shivered with fright, nodded, and affirmed: "There will be no more, there will be no next time."

A mourning hall is set up for him if there is a disagreement, how can he dare to do it again.

Feng Luan was even more moved. He thought that now he and Ye Yang had gone through many twists and turns, and their relationship had deepened. When he remembered that it was cold outside, he wanted to lead Ye Yang back to his tent.

Ye Yang was so reluctant in his heart, but he didn't dare to say it, so he could only tearfully follow Feng Luan back to the "Mourning Hall", and accompanied Feng Luan in that extremely terrifying and ancient atmosphere. Sitting down in the main seat, the underworld atmosphere made him feel that he was about to be sent away on the spot, and then looked at Feng Luan in horror, waiting for what Feng Luan would say next.

Feng Luan poured him a cup of tea and wanted to talk about the private interview in Weifu.

"After I left and returned to Beijing, I pretended to be seriously ill." Feng Luan said, "You have been close to me, and you have always been weak. Thank you behind closed doors with me, and isolate for the time being."

Ye Yang didn't dare to disagree, he could only nod his head.

"I will let Shen Shaoheng accompany me. In the past, he often went out for me to do errands. He disappeared for a period of time, and it will not cause suspicion." Feng Luan said softly, "But Kang Ning must stay in Beijing. , he wants to take care of the affairs of the DPRK together with Prime Minister Yun, and he has to conceal his whereabouts for you and me."

Ye Yang boasted without emotion: "Wonderful, the emperor is really a good plan."

"Don't worry, I will fix a book to inform your father of your whereabouts." Feng Luan thought carefully, "It won't make your family worry for nothing."

Ye Yang said numbly: "Okay, the emperor thinks so well."

"As for other things...it's too complicated." Feng Luan said, "

I will tell you slowly on the road. "

Ye Yang: "Yes, everything the emperor said is right."

Feng Luan: ""

Feng Luan seemed to have noticed that he was perfunctory, apparently responding indiscriminately, he frowned slightly, thinking of teasing Ye Yang on purpose, and said, "If that's the case, then rest early. "

Ye Yang: "Yes, the emperor is right."

Ye Yang: ""

Wait, rest early?

In this mourning hall? Rest early? !

Ye Yang froze, looked up at Feng Luan, and said in horror: "Emperor...Emperor, can I sleep in another place?"