Jungkook was confused. Yoongi was doing what now? Jimin was...being a bitch?

He didn't want to stand here anymore, what was he going to do? If minji magically was in the forest, he would be here... but if she wasn't... and he was if he left...

"Jungkook... go home... I'll stay here." Hoseok said. Jungkook looked at him like he was crazy.

"By yourself? Listen, I know our parents don't like eachother, but maybe me staying here is best..."

Hoseok rubbed his face but as soon as he went to open his mouth, he shut it. A thought running across his mind.

"Well, we need someone here... and someone in the forest looking for her..."

"I suppose... but isn't yoongi-"

"The way yoongi is acting, its unsafe to think he will find her by himself. Trust me. Leave. I'll bring her back,"

Jungkook stayed quiet, thinking of his choices.

"Alright. Please stay safe..."

"Yea, I'll be back in two days if she doesn't show up,"

Jungkook only nodded before heading back into the house for his things.

Hoseok stayed outside for a moment. Was he going to let jungkook, see her if he was the one to find her... fuck no. He wasn't even sure he was going to let yoongi take her away from him.

He felt bad. Was this betrayal...over a girl...well...a goddess...?

Yoongi would understand...right? Hoseoks mother was expecting him to come home to introduce minji to the family... he was bad with promises... and it wasn't like he promised yoongi to give her up...

Minji stayed still for a moment. She felt gross. Her mouth was dry and she could taste the fish from last night... her hair felt... gross. So did her skin. Her undergarments felt wet from the sweat.

Minji had to get up before she started to think about her nastiness any longer.

She saw the puke pile gone, and the smoke from the night before cleared out...

Minji didn't know if she was glad that she was alone. Jimin was gone, that was always good. But she was alone... minji felt uneasy being alone here.

"Hey!"

Minji turned to look at the water hole.

Mimi was there with a rather big rock, lots of rope and a smile on her face.

Minji smiled back. "Hi... thank you..." she walked over carefully, taking the rock, that was not as heavy as she thought it would be and the rope. The only think minji could think of was throwing it in a dark corner so jimin wouldn't be able to see it.

"I'm glad I got you alone! I saw jimin leave so I took my chance," mimi said with a smile.

"Yes... I'm forever grateful..." minji said, sitting close by so she was able to talk to mimi.

"I... this might be weird but... did jimin give you that?" Mimi asked, pointing down at minjis ring finger.

"Oh, yea..." minji said, Immediately going to pull it off.

"Can I try it on?" Minji was quick to hand it to mimi, who smiled like minji gave her the world.

"Wow... it fits!" Mimi smiled. Minji smiled at her. It felt a little weird to her how she can smile in a situation like his.

"Mimi. What are you doing here. With my wife's ring at that!" Jimin yelled out, mimi scrambled to throw the ring back at minji.

"J-jimin! Listen we were just talking!"