Reliable

Anyone can have an ex. Everyone can have an ex. There's nothing wrong or extraordinary about it. In an age like this it was very natural for people have as many exes as the number of roses in a plant. 

But, Yoon Jeonghan having an ex girlfriend was a thing to be astonished about, for sure. 

Myunghee was beyond shocked about the fact that Jeonghan once had a girlfriend within his two years in Russia. But Myunghee wasn't the only one who looked shocked, Kaede was equally confounded. 

Both friends walked to hostel in silence, without uttering a single word. It was a very traumatising  information that they just gained. They couldn't have just gone out talking about it, but right now they weren't at the mood to discuss it. Myunghee went to bed without having dinner. 

~

"Jeonghan is not your boyfriend." Kaede thought loudly for nth time while doing her hairs infront of the mirror. It was as if she was relaxing her own self more than relaxing Myunghee. 

"Jeonghan is not my boyfriend, " Myunghee muttered arrogantly to herself and marched out to where her college is, determined to ignore Jeonghan the whole day.

She succeeded in ignoring him, but miserably failed to stop thinking about him. His ex's face kept on swimming across mind every now and then throughout every lecture. She was pissed off at him for something that she wasn't even supposed to know. He wasn't obliged to tell her about his ex girlfriend even if he said that he liked Myunghee. She was still someone whom he met fifteen days ago. 

But then again, he told her about his family problems so this made less sense. "I had a girlfriend," is not that difficult of a sentence. Though right now she cannot consider herself  as an important part of his life and likewise, but she was still hurt and more than hurt she was jealous. He might have done certain things with her. He might also have given her a nickname because his personality suggests that he goes around giving nicknames to people.

And at that moment it stuck her whether he gave her the nickname similar to hers. Vanilla? Chocolate? STRAWBERRY? This thought led to more self ruining thoughts and she ended up creating her own version Jeonghan and Helena's relationship. 

"So you're telling me you ignored him the whole day because he had a girlfriend!?" Seungkwan slapped his forehead furiously, "You are such a nuisance in your own life, do you know that!?"

Seeing her spaced out the whole time Seungkwan confronted her when they were alone and she told him everything, right from Kaede thinking that Minghao liked her to Myunghee thinking that she might like Jeonghan to a girl named Helena popping up, claiming to be Jeonghan's ex.

"Did you confirm it with him?" Seungkwan asked her but he knew that she didn't do it. She was more busy panicking and imagining things.

"Seungkwan, you can say anything to me but not that I am stupid." Myunghee facepalmed. 

"Thanks for telling me in advance because I was just about to call you the same." He huffed in anger which wasn't helping her at all. Seungkwan was not the best person to tell this because he in particular hated Jeonghan, inside out.

"This is not something you should be jealous about Myunghee. It's very immature to cry over your lover's past lover." Seungkwan spoke softly, "See you can either forget because it is evident that she's his past and that is why we didn't know about her or you can talk to him directly about her." 

Myunghee looked at him and smiled. "I did not expect such an advice from you."

"I still don't like Jeonghan, don't get me wrong." Seungkwan snickered. "But I love you, a lot, so I should do this bit."