Bad news

"You sure you don't like him?" Minghao questioned her while sipping on the lemon water.

"Damn sure." Myunghee replied confidently to him.

After this incident she realized that she was not really enchanted towards Soonyoung but what came along with him. She wanted to do well and to look good because she wanted to be a worthy partner.

And just for one day, a good waltz performer.

She actually assumed that the things got mended in the right direction but it made a U turn and came back to its original place. Soonyoung still threw angry and mocking comments at her and spared no chance he got to belittle her.

"That's the best you can do?" "You want a stage of rubber to be made for you?" "I should seriously have asked that proxy girl to be my partner."

She continued to resent Soonyoung with all her might and swore that she'd have nothing to do with him after all this is finished. Being his partner was a different feeling. But being acquainted with such a toxic person was not her thing.

Soonyoung informed her that they'll have to practice inside their hostel's attic because their usual practice room has been booked by a different person now.

With Silvia's stilettos dangling from her left shoulder she walked towards the 'hostel with a bad aura', crossing paths with Joshua on her way.

"Hey!" Joshua greeted her. She bowed at him.

"You're bowing?" Joshua chuckled covering his mouth. "That day you held me by my collar."

"I was... under pressure." She rolled her eyes. "Anyways, how's it going with Kaede?"

"I don't know. I have no idea anymore." Joshua mumbled nonchalantly. "I'll tell you when you're free."

"I will be free in four days." She said after calculating the days remaining till ball.

"Great," He flicked her forehead. "Stay safe, that hostel is bad news."

That time when Minghao warned her about the hostel being a bad news, she thought that there might be just some bunch of bullies or bad guys who in her perception were limited to just thievery, scamming, back benchers, etc.. But this
view completely deviated from the view that was in front of her.

There was a harvest of women wearing clothes which can be reduced to just having the breasts and the lower parts covered. All of them had two pieces of clothes covering those specific parts over their bodies and donned 6 inch high heels. Myunghee could only phase out and blink at the illicit sight in front of her which was enough to feature in the Playboy editions of those days.

"Babe...." A hoarse voice hissed near her ear running chilly through her spine. "Ya  up for sometin' wilde."

He grinned tilting his head, the 32 shiny white teeth in display. A fair skinned guy with brown hair and blue eyes crouched down his upper body at the level of her eyes. Myunghee looked around trying to find a familiar face but she was only engulfed in an alley of stares.

"Come on mama, lemme insinuate in your ears."

"I'm s...oo..rryy.., I a..m n..n..ot w...it..h th...em." Her panicking nature caused her stutter most of the sentence but the guy was stubborn enough to not leave a girl until she ends up under him.

"You a virgin?" He smirked. "Do not worry, I go slow first before making it fast."

The other girls giggled in response to this guy's weird kink. Myunghee bit her lip again to stop her heavy breathing but her eyes were quivering.