Spiderman

When Myunghee woke up, she saw Kaede sitting beside her bed with a nervous expression.

"You're awake?" Kaede held her heart and stood up to put her beads necklace back on her study table. "I thought you died and was planning how to send you back."

She joked. Myunghee sat up on her bed. Who was that guy..? Kaede handed her a note then.
"This was beside your pillow when I arrived. What the hell were you upto actually?"

'i don't have any idea why you fainted to be honest, but I came to get back our bag, so mention not'

"My grocery bag got exchanged with the other guy's."

Kaede laughed in response. She was literally praying for her seconds ago and here she was laughing at her stupidity.

It isn't her fault anyways, Myunghee thought.

"How did it go with Hong?" Myunghee asked her rubbing her forehead which was hurting like crazy right now. They had to go down for dinner.

"Oh I took him to a café." Kaede stated. "He wasn't interested but I persuaded him."

She looked at Kaede with crooked eyebrows, "How did you manage to persuade someone like Joshua?"

"I dragged him to the coffee shop." She said as a matter of factly, as if it were the most natural way to persuade someone.

Myunghee slapped her forehead. "That's not called 'persuasion', that's called 'force'."

Kaede just shrugged and put her hand around Myunghee's shoulder playfully, " I am the first girl in this campus who managed to achieve this feat."

Myunghee rolled her eyes and made her way to the queue. Kaede scooted behind her and whispered in her ears, "How did it go with the other guy?"

Myunghee narrowed her eyes at Kaede, "I don't see a chance with every guy I meet, Kaede."

Kaede pouted and indulged back into the dinner cooked for us.

~

Next morning, contrary to what Seungkwan said to Myunghee about ignoring him, it was him who did that.

"Hey!" Myunghee playfully hit his arm and chuckled. "Why are you so stiff? Did you really lose your virginity last night?"

Seungkwan scoffed at Myunghee's statement and mouthed an angry 'no' to her.

Apparently, the Spiderman who appeared on her window the other night was Seungkwan's roommate, Vernon.

"You didn't faint because I was too handsome to handle, did you?" Vernon inquired during their lunch wherein she happened to sit with both of them.

"No..." Her voiced trailed off with her own laughter. Seungkwan was still dark red in colour. He was too embarrassed to even speak anything.

Vernon was an American-Korean, just like Joshua. He was graduating in Petroleum engineering and was around her own age. He was the flirty kind who was self obsessed but polite at the same time.

"Seungkwan," Myunghee called out to him as he was speeding up towards their class after lunch leaving her behind. "I know those things belonged to your seniors, you just bought it for them. I know it."

"I know that you know, but it's still embarrassing for me. Yesterday they even told Joshua what a huge blunder I made."
Myunghee stiffled her laugh trying to control herself while picturing Joshua's reaction.

"If your Dean would have seen me or Vernon doing spider man stuff, then we would have been resting in peace at the moment." Seungkwan held his head in frustration, " That's what Joshua said."

"Come on it's fine." Myunghee coughed and sniffed to contain her laughter. Seungkwan looked at her and gave her a straight smile.

"Forget what happened."
She nodded her head. Of course she won't forget this particular incident because it was the significance of her first day at Tomsk.

But she did make a new friend, Boo Seungkwan.