Special

It was a typical lazy sunday. Just like a sunday should be. Because they returned late yesternight, Myunghee slept till eleven the next day. Until Kaede woke her up and dragged her outside to buy groceries.

After she bumped into Jeonghan yesterday, her mood has been a lot lighter and cheerful. She didn't protest when Kaede pulled her off her bed, because she wanted to wake up that day.

"I met Joshua yesterday." Myunghee glided her arms over Kaede's shoulders. "He came to meet you though."

"Nice." Kaede muttered nonchalantly. "What did he say?"

"That his life has been missing spice since you distanced yourself from him. So he wants to tell you a story, so that you can understand him better and then figure things out between each other." Myunghee looked at Kaede's face. Her full cheeks looked very bright today, and her short hairs very fluffy. Kaede was very pretty, it was actually very difficult to not fall for someone as pretty as her.

But that someone was Joshua, and not someone else.

After staying silent for a long time. Kaede replied to her, "Do you know that story?"

"Yeah I do." Myunghee told her.

"Nice," she huffed. "Anyways, Minghao called in your phone for like a hundred times since morning."

"Oh...." Myunghee held in her laugh now that she realized why Kaede woke up before her today.

"Why is he suddenly getting so interested in you Myunghee?" Kaede smirked. "Is something up..?"

"Kaede, he's my friend. And a friend needs to be interested in their friend." Myunghee smiled at her. "Don't you know that?"

"Well.... I never saw Minghao outside our hostel, staring at our window, before today, or yesterday, or day before yesterday too..." Her voice trailed off.

"What?" Myunghee laughed. "You're kidding?"

"Why would I?" Kaede roamed her hands through her hair. "I've got no motive behind joking with you."

"Okay okay... I'll talk to him." Myunghee pushed her through the door as they entered the supermarket.

~

"What are you doing here?" Minghao chuckled as he saw Myunghee standing outside the boys hostel with a jacket and a plastic bag in her hand.

"You can wait outside my place but I can't, that's not fair. Here take it." She gave the bag to him. "Thanks for yesterday."

"Thank you for being so nice but I already get stocks of sticky rice by courier." He snickered. "And I don't wait outside your hostel. I go out for jogging every morning."

"Okay... I buy it." She held her hands up and laughed.

"How was your sleep?" He asks her smiling fully, cheek to cheek.

"My sleep was good but what's with that wide grin Minghao?" Myunghee hits his shoulder playfully. Seeing Minghao inexpressively happy wasn't very common because the person he was, he didn't liked to make things very obvious. He was secretive and that was his charm.

"I don't know...." He scratched his nape. "I'm just really happy."

She chuckled bobbing her head backwards. "Dude you're looking so happy and you don't even know why you're smiling like that?"

"Who said I don't know?" Mimghao tilted his head. "I'm totally aware of who's making me happy."

"What!? Who!?" Myunghee lost it in that split second suddenly going from being an admirer of Minghao's beautiful smile to the bossy girl best friend. "Tell me! Who is it!?"