Three

It didn't take much time for the three of them to become a thing now. They did almost everything together and parted just before it was time for the hostel gates to close.

Hanging out everyday became a routine for them. Sometimes Seungkwan brought his mother's rice chips which were popular among the three, sometimes Minghao made burnt cookies for them using his roommates microwave, and sometimes Myunghee brought banana and chocolate sauce for them to eat while chatting.

If nobody brought anything, they would just mix lemon and salt in their water bottles and sip on it.

It was not about the food. The thing that mattered was that they were with each other. 

"Can you both stop talking in korean when I'm clearly present here." Minghao threw a fallen leaf at Seungkwan. "I don't understand shits."

Seungkwan nodded and Myunghee replied to him in korean, making him more mad.

Myunghee looked at Minghao who was bickering with Seungkwan. She wasn't anxious anymore about not being able to befriend anyone on the first day. The two of them made it much better for her.

Especially Minghao. She found herself getting attracted to Minghao without any prior notice or realization. Was it the time when he offered her his own notes which he didn't give to anyone, or the time when he sat beside her to watch the beautiful sceneries on the bench outside their campus, or it was when he ran to bring pajamas for her when she got a stain.

She wasn't aware, in fact she wasn't at all aware of the fact that she was actually falling for him. She never thought that she would end up liking her best friend if she ever has to. Minghao was completely different from Seungkwan. He used to tease her, but at the same time he noticed things about her too.

He noticed how she fiddles with her fingers whenever she's embarrassed or doesn't have a solution to a problem. He noticed how she likes to click photos of anything beautiful. He noticed how she tucks her hair behind her right ear and how she wears her glasses at the bridge of her nose, like he does.

It wasn't even two weeks she met him but he already knew her so much, and she fell for him this fast.

She reached out for another one of Minghao's burnt cookies.

"How do you eat three of that? I can't even have one." Seungkwan gagged and got away from Minghao.

"Yaah! Look at my emotions you brat!" Minghao shouted at him as Seungkwan ran away from them. "Don't eat too much of those, you might get sick."

Myunghee felt another thump missing at that moment. He spit out things so easily like he had no idea what it does to her mental state.

"This is the last one because I'm just being polite." She replied trying to stay put. Minghao shrugged and got up.

He slapped away the dust in his pants then reached out his hand for Myunghee, pulling her up. "I want to show you something before Seungkwan comes."

He took Myunghee to the edge of the campus garden, hand in hand. Myunghee's heart rate also started increasing with the increase in steps that he took. His actions might mean nothing to him, but it gave Myunghee groundless hopes.

They reached the corner of the garden and Minghao brought her in front of him. The space there was too less for two people to stand side by side so both their bodies were sticking to each other. Myunghee was already having a 100 ravenous thoughts playing inside her mind. He sticked out his right hand and pointed towards a particular thing.

It was a hill which she used to see from her classroom window. It was again very beautiful just like the other things Tomsk had to offer.

"I want to climb it."

Myunghee turned around in impulse, forgetting that they were stuck with each other at that small space, and bumped right into his chest.

"You need to tell me before doing something like this," Minghao was unfazed by their sudden intimate contact and just chuckled it away like a joke on the contrary to Myunghee who was redder than a tomato.

"Why are you blushing! Gosh!" Minghao fell down in fits holding his belly as Myunghee stood there in astonishment.

What just happened?