Omen

She had to tell Minghao about the creepy guy and he, in impulse, told Seungkwan about him. When the three of them met the next day, the first thing Seungkwan said to her was...

"Don't do the remedial classes." He, surprisingly, had a very serious expression on his face. She didn't know what he knew about the creep but that look he wore scared her.

"I really would have been happy to not attend those lectures, but Seungkwan I need to be practical here. I scored 45 in computer graphics." She stressed on the last sentence. It would have been a lot easier to stay away from the weird guy if she did not go to remedial classes anymore, but she just couldn't avoid the classes in order to avoid him.

"I will help you with it," Minghao said to her. Getting help from him was also a great idea considering that he was the topper in graphics, but for getting that help she'll have to spend time with him alone.

And that's not what she can afford.

"I don't think so Minghao." She fiddled with her fingers. "I appreciate that you guys are worried--"

"It's not just about being worried. That guy is a walking omen." Seungkwan faintly whispered, careful to not let anyone else hear him. "If you get involved with him, you have no idea what's going to happen."

"What do you mean?" Myunghee crooked her eyebrows. That guy may look like a stalker and maniac, but no way in hell did he look dangerous or a walking omen. If he wouldn't have been so keen on irritating Myunghee by calling her Butterscotch anytime and anywhere he sees her, she would have actually associated him as a hot and handsome hunk.

"He's just not a person to hangout with." Minghao cleared it for Myunghee, but it was still blur for her.

"Why are both of you making no sense to me!?" Myunghee slapped her forehead and stormed ahead. "And I'm not even hanging out with him Minghao.... what the hell!"

Seungkwan and Minghao followed behind her heedlessly. They encountered the creep while climbing the stairs to the third floor as he appeared from behind them. Seungkwan stiffened.

"Hey Butterscotch! Morning!" He smiled at her as she rolled her eyes. "What's your first lecture?"

"Quantum physics." Minghao answered for her when she didn't care to.

"Okay... Good luck with the day, see you later in graphics."

And with that he ran towards his own lecture hall in the third floor.

"You guys don't know how badly I want to avoid that man. But I have no choice." She turned around to them before walking into their lecture hall, looking absolutely distraughted. "It's just for fifteen days anyways guys, chill."

"You're not getting it Myunghee," Minghao mumbled sitting down beside her. "Ask Seungkwan to explain you, he can do it better."

"Later," Seungkwan muttered when Myunghee turned to her as he flipped his book open and waved to Kamilla. Kamilla Morozov. The bold one.

The three sat on their usual bench at the canteen and ordered their usual, cheapest plate from the menu. All of the three huddled their heads together waiting for storyteller Seungkwan to start with his narrative.

"There was this guy who was friends with that person. The other guy was elder than him." He closed his eyelids slowly and then opened them. "That guy was said to be involved in some drug dealing."

"What!?" Myunghee exclaimed. "D....ru..gs? Dru...gs!?"

"Shhh" Minghao puts his index fingers on her lips, getting flushed immediately. "Just... Kee..p it low."