Kyoko and Hana are having a conversation about Ryohie, “How's your brother?” “He just fell asleep.” Haru on the other side is studying. And Yuki is still sleeping with a white rabbit hopping its way to her and poking her cheeks.

Tsuna watched all that, ‘Haru's always studying... Kyoko-chan... was just visiting her brother too... Kazehaya-san is sleeping in a forest...’ He suddenly noticed something behind them, “Eh? What's that? There's something behind the three of them...”

The screen suddenly showed three creepy looking creatures in Kokuyo uniform, one each girls. They have no eyes and their mouths are stitched, wiggling in a weird movement.

“Uwah!!”

The smirk on Birds lips expand, “Have you finally noticed? That's a pair of triplet hitmen loyal to me. Notice their cute faces? That's a result of being locked up for ten years in restraints that were never once removed. That's because they were brutal serial killers.”

Tsuna paled, “What did you say~~!?”

“Please watch. Very soon, they will be joining your friends for the inevitable fun and games.... *slurp*”

(A: i fucking cringed in disgust)

Tsuna panicked, “Aaaah! They're in danger~~!!” Bianchi said, “What are you planning to do to those girls?”

“Hm~~? Nothing at all.... If all of you follow my orders that is.”

“!!”

Gukudera run to the old man and grabbed him by his collar, “Quit fucking around!! They have nothing to do with this!! If you don't call the hitmen off, I'm going yo tear you apart!!” He is pissed. However despite all that, the old man is still smirking, “Oops, you better not touch me. Look, your friends... They're going to get it.”

The monitor showed the bloody triplets just behind the three girls, ready to kill them anytime.

Gukudera paled a little as his brows frowned, “What!”

It smirked, “Even if you don't realise me, I can give them my orders. The lives of your friends lie within my grasp. None of you are in any position to protest. It's best you don't touch me again, fool.”

Gukudera let go of the collar, “Shit, shit!” No matter how angry he is, he can't still risk the lives of those girls.

“Ohohoho.” Birds righted its collar, “All right, let's begin. Well, then~~ I want one of you to give the Vongola number 10 boss a real pounding, please.”

The said Vongola group look at him with unbelievable looks, “What!?”

Tsuna gulped, ‘Er... They shouldn't know that I am the Vongola number 10 boss, right...’

“In other words, I want you to beat up Sawada-kun over there.” Birds pointed at Tsuna who paled and gaped, ‘They know~~!!’

Gukudera look bothered, “Uh, looks like that spectacles freak woke up...”

“Oh no!”

Birds smirked, “You would like these three to reach home safely, wouldn't you? In that case, please suffer a beating until I see blood.”

“That's crazy talk!” Yamamoto shouted. “This is totally one-sided~~!!” Tsuna complaint and close his eyes, ‘How could things come to this?! What.. What should I do~~!!’ He look at Reborn behind him, ‘He's sleeping at a time like this~~!!’